get ready for the compensation claim........

Bazj

They should charge him with damaging church property and either make him pay for it to be made safe or if it needs filling in get him to do it.

Mind you there are some who would have advocated filling it in with him still in it :shock::shock:

One other point is that it was lucky that he had a mobile phone with him. If it had been before they had been invented then he may still be down there and wondering why there was a priest performing an exorcism near a small hole in the ground :lol::lol:

It comes to something when an honest burgler can't make a living anymore :wink::lol: , If I was the person who he burgled I would wait till his claim has gone though then I would sue him for any money he gained, or the emergency services could sue him for wasting their time :wink:

The emergency services will be charging the insurer (if he makes a claim) for the ambulance ride and any in/out patient stay. I a single ambulance ride costs ?171 and outpatient starts at ?585 and is capped at ?43,000.00 for inpatient.

Been going on for years has this. Nothign new.

Should have cancelled Emergency services and brought in 'ReadyMix' and filled the hole with concrete with him in it. We were burgled many years ago and it's an nasty experience you never forget or forgive. I personally would bring back public flogging then gibbet them. :x:x:x

Should have cancelled Emergency services and brought in 'ReadyMix' and filled the hole with concrete with him in it. We were burgled many years ago and it's an nasty experience you never forget or forgive. I personally would bring back public flogging then gibbet them. :x:x:x

at last someone else with a proper sense of justice :wink:

Ah but filling in the hole with ready mix might well create a problem if the particular well turns out to be of historic interest. Can't see Baldrick and his chums being too pleased at having to dig out several tons of the stuff to find out what the local clergy 200 years ago dumped in it. :wink::lol::lol:

Besides which with burial space at a premium these days just think of how many bodies you could inter in there :shock::shock: