Tony Smith 2nd anniversary interview

Gary

It's good to listen to our coach speaking in a language we all understand. I caught,quite by accident last week, our previous coach on Sky TV still talking psycho-babble. It makes you wonder why he hasn't been snapped up by another Superleague club or even perhaps a lucrative offer from the NRL. Long may Mr Smith remain at the club. He's got the paperwork to prove he's now a Brit. I heard he wears Union Jack underpants. I hope negotiations are taking place with Joel Monaghan with a view to extending his present 12 months deal, wouldn't like to think he'd been snapped up by Skints or even worse, the Piemunchers.

Gary, just before the interview ended Tony said he was looking forward to the next 2 years of interviews with you. I think you replied 'and maybe even more' or something like that but we didn't get to hear or see Tonys response.

Can you enlighten us?

Gary, just before the interview ended Tony said he was looking forward to the next 2 years of interviews with you. I think you replied 'and maybe even more' or something like that but we didn't get to hear or see Tonys response.

Can you enlighten us?

A knowing smile :wink: