Will Dave do it?

observer

Apparently this shows how much the new members of the EU will steal off the net contributors like UK, France and Germany over the next 5 years.....

My god I hope Dave is as forceful as Winston was!! the figures below are disgusting and we should get out NOW

15781726.jpg

I'm not even sure we could leave the EU, without some form of financial penalty or legal obstacle course; BUT perhaps it's time we asserted our National independence and took unilateral action to leave and start spending our cash on our own, rather than filling the begging bowls of E/Europe and the gravy train in Brussels :twisted: .

That'll be why the mainstream parties are losing support hand over fist to the so called "radical" euro-sceptic parties.

It'll also be why the LibDems have quietly dropped their long term commitment to full blown PR in favour of a slight modification of FPTP - they know that full PR would result in a parliament which accurately reflected the views of the electorate, and that would be a disaster for all of the current hyper-PC euro-toadies!

Agreed. It's noticable that the Countries supporting Dave are mostly the net payers in, whilst those against are those who've joined for a hand out. IF we'd been told (when they did have a referendum on the "Common Market"), that it would entail the British tax-payers subsidising (along with France and Germany) the rest of Europe, plus allowing their Nationals free entry into our Country to claim benefits and clog up our schools - I doubt it would have got one vote - errm, possibly Kije would have voted for it! :wink: