Garforth Town 5/10/10

kevofaz25

whos gazza?

please tell me your joking Gazza is one of the most gifted footballers this country has ever produced!!

Paul Gascoigne was a superb player and could have become one of the greatest players the world has ever seen!!

however due to his passion and some personal issues he never lived up to his potential.

It is a shame Gazza couldn't handle the pressures of being famous and took to drink, he was such a great player in his prime, I will never forget that goal he scored for England against Scotland...truely memorable moment.

Matt - he was similar to David Beckham to put it simply when I was growing up anyway, before your time maybe. Although you must have heard about him???

It is a shame Gazza couldn't handle the pressures of being famous and took to drink, he was such a great player in his prime, I will never forget that goal he scored for England against Scotland...truely memorable moment.

Matt - he was similar to David Beckham to put it simply when I was growing up anyway, before your time maybe. Although you must have heard about him???

that was one of the best goals of the 90s he turned the best defender in england all over the place.

his most famous moment however was probably crying in the world cup semi final in 1990.

Suffolk I was going for the reputation wise for the similarity, they were both different styles of players but would rather watch Gazza still over the modern day players in the top leagues.

If Gazza is in the right frame of mind for management then I am sure he will help Garforth improve this season, it will be a tough game now on Tuesday night. Just hope it is a little early for him and we show them how to play football

gazza was class although i never actually saw him play just got old footage and what a player he was although i disagree saying he was 10 times better than beckham beckham has done more for his country but it's a shame what happened to gazza but still things happen and i wish him all the best if he is to take the garforth job :D