Myler ot miss out!

Gary

Smith got it right...Again :lol:

Spoke to a few fans before the game and they all thought Smith had made a mistake with Myler.

How wrong we all were :lol::lol:

Im beginning to see why Smith is so highly rated by fans and players alike...he is very astute.

Smith got it right...Again :lol:

Spoke to a few fans before the game and they all thought Smith had made a mistake with Myler.

How wrong we all were :lol::lol:

Im beginning to see why Smith is so highly rated by fans and players alike...he is very astute.

Once again CP, 100% correct and i was a doubter over Myler not playing. Smith got it right AGAIN - why did we doubt him?? :oops:

It's impossible to say what the outcome of the match would have been had Myler been selected. I watched the game again late last night after arriving home ands the number crunchers counted far more Wire breaks than Leeds. Who's to say that Myler wouldn't have followed these breaks and scored a bagful of tries for himself ? We won easily which is the main thing but I for one would have liked Myler to have been part of it even if it was only from the bench. Lee Briers made a point of having a word with him immediately after the final hooter and I hope he said something like that his time will come..he's only a young lad. I only hope that Mr Smith's man management skills ensure that Myler isn't too downhearted. Making him a key player in the play-offs would go some way to making amends. After all it's only a minor competition.