Warrington Walking Day - what does it mean for you?

Gary

...... but maybe next year Gary can video it all too so those of us who don't like the crowds of boozers and loudmouths can watch it from the comfort of our pc's :D:lol::wink:

Big groan from Gary = check out the warrington .tv section :roll::oops:

...and it was displayed on the front page for 24 hours!

Big groan back to Gary :P = Dizzy didn't actually notice it so really big appologises but in fairness most of the warrington TV is usually about about rugby :lol::wink::P

I will go and watch the Warrington walking day one straight away before you delete my account :lol::wink:

.. the bag pipe band were really good :D

Doesn't Warr walking day have floats etc any more and other music as other than the two bands shown the rest of the procession looked rather boring and quiet on the video... wish I'd have stuck to just looking at the lovely photo's now :?

.. the bag pipe band were really good :D

Doesn't Warr walking day have floats etc any more and other music as other than the two bands shown the rest of the procession looked rather boring and quiet on the video... wish I'd have stuck to just looking at the lovely photo's now :?

The floats parade was something different, where the local companies used to take part, and they would drive down Knutsford Rd and end up at Vicky Park. Don't know where they started from, but your going back yonks with that one. :wink: