Labour leadership election

asperity

Unfortunately, all of them have had a personality by-pass, have no more experience of the real world (outside Westminister) than a Primary school kid - and Balls only just held onto his seat by his finger nails - so more shallow superficial careerists to engage in the usual spin. :roll:

Strikes me as odd that the Labour party with all its politically correct nonsense that it has inflicted on us mere mortals for the last 13 years cannot even present a balanced set of candidatyes for its own leadership election.

lots of White, middle class blokes and one black woman......

That wouldn't be allowed in any of their doctrine surely? Where are the all female lists? the all asian lists?

Bloody hypocrites :evil:

Strikes me as odd that the Labour party with all its politically correct nonsense that it has inflicted on us mere mortals for the last 13 years cannot even present a balanced set of candidatyes for its own leadership election.

lots of White, middle class blokes and one black woman......

That wouldn't be allowed in any of their doctrine surely? Where are the all female lists? the all asian lists?

Bloody hypocrites :evil:

A question of 'Do as I say, NOT as I do'.

• 3 weeks later...

btw - liberal Labour have clearly failed to produce a representative selection either: 3 university grad white boys - no female, no gay, no blacks, no blue collar, and no disabled (with sufficient nominations)! :shock::wink: Mind you, none are ?millionaires - YET! :wink:

• 4 weeks later...