Great Value Offer for CC Bradford

Wolfette

Another fine gesture by the Club and Mr Moran, for our Challenge Cup game at Bradford, on Sunday 30th May, KO 3.30pm

Match tickets are priced as follows:

Seated: ?12 adult and ?6 juniors/concessions

Standing: ?10 adult and ?5 juniors/concessions

Don't forget that all junior season ticket holders get into this round free of charge.

Following a great response to the coaches at the weekend the Wolves are delighted to offer the same travel package for the trip to the Grattan Stadium.

Fans purchasing match tickets through the club are entitled to coach travel at just ?4 adults and ?2 concessions.

I demand and expect to have the free use of a mini-bar on board,

plus scantily clad hostesses. A sedan chair service from the coach to the grandstand would be appreciated but I realise it may be a demand too far.

Your kidding coach 10 didn't even have a toilet.

Coach 9 felt like it didnt have an engine when trying to get up them hills :lol: -we were like the flintstones peddling with our feet-most of the other coaches overtook us :oops: .

But at least we got there and i will be taking up the very good prices to go to Bradford. :D

I demand and expect to have the free use of a mini-bar on board,

plus scantily clad hostesses. A sedan chair service from the coach to the grandstand would be appreciated but I realise it may be a demand too far.

Your kidding coach 10 didn't even have a toilet.

Coach 9 felt like it didnt have an engine when trying to get up them hills :lol: -we were like the flintstones peddling with our feet-most of the other coaches overtook us :oops: .

But at least we got there and i will be taking up the very good prices to go to Bradford. :D

Haha, ours was struggling a bit too, strangely more so on the way home.

We must all have eaten too many burgers!

Following a great response to the coaches at the weekend the Wolves are delighted to offer the same travel package for the trip to the Grattan Stadium.

Fans purchasing match tickets through the club are entitled to coach travel at just ?4 adults and ?2 concessions.

:D

How come it cost ?10 (junior) for last Saturdays coach travel and ?10 (junior) for this Friday coach travel... new to all this rugby stuff sorry :oops::D