Edward Roe

Hello my name is Pat Freeman im from Ireland my Great Uncle Edward Roe lived on Gorsey Lane 182 infact he was a soldier in the first world war he is also buried in the graveyard of Manchester Road his War Diaries are kept in Preston Army Barracks . This is a very long shot but is there anyone in warrington that remembers him he died in 1952 . There was a Mr Charles L Ashton who attended and from what i can make out paid for his funeral . if you can help that would be great thank you my email address is jackblack1@eircom.net

Hello my name is Pat Freeman im from Ireland my Great Uncle Edward Roe lived on Gorsey Lane 182 infact he was a soldier in the first world war he is also buried in the graveyard of Manchester Road his War Diaries are kept in Preston Army Barracks . This is a very long shot but is there anyone in warrington that remembers him he died in 1952 if you can help that would be great thank you my email address is jackblack1@eircom.net

I have moved this to the find family and friends section and put the person's name as the heading to try and get some results for you.

A story will appear on the main news pages tomorrow.

Good luck with your search. it is a fascinating story!