Ossett v Town

warrington15

1 - 1 Chris Gahgan 17 mins

final score 1 - 1

Thanks Barry

I think nearly every Town fan who posts on here was at the game last night.

Great support from the barmy army last night considering a late kick off in deepest Ossett.

We out numbered the home fans and certainly out sung them.

:D

It was Jimmy Mac that was sent off, talked to him afterwards and he was as baffled as the rest of us. Their player seemed to throw a punch and both got sent off.

Chris Gaghan's goal was a comedy of errors, he said he kept expecting the referee to blow the whistle for a foul on the keeper.

Their number 9, forgotten his name, deservedly took a lot of stick from the Barmy Army after the infamous tackle on Tommo during the last meeting. Unfortunately Tommo was ?unavailable?, don?t know if it was a political decision.

I though it was a reasonable performance but it would have been nice if the Yellow?s had taken some of the many chances they created.

And it was freezing !!

A long trip wouldn't mind if they went down,as Ossett town look to be relegated wouldn't fancy two trips up there, weird refereeing again some poor refs this season, glad Tommo didn't play as he might have had a bit of revenge on that bloke and got sent off, do we know who is staying and who is going next year yet

A long trip wouldn't mind if they went down,as Ossett town look to be relegated wouldn't fancy two trips up there, weird refereeing again some poor refs this season, glad Tommo didn't play as he might have had a bit of revenge on that bloke and got sent off, do we know who is staying and who is going next year yet

Will be down to Joey to make those decisions - but suspect we have a good backbone to the team now and a few quality additions during the summer should make us a force to be reckoned with.

Just need a little more support and backing from the town in general to help us achieve our dream.

It is no coincidence that the teams at the top are the best supported as they have the biggest budgets!

CONGRATULATIONS BUT REGARDING RICHARD I DON'T CONDONE WHAT HE DONE BUT JOEY AND GS NEW THINGS AND I WAS TOLD THY WOULD MONITOR THE SITUATION AND LOOK AFTER HIM BUT ONE SO CALLED MISTAKE IN A GAME WHITCH I WAS NOT THERE SO I CAN NOT COMMENT ON BUT HAVE HEARD FROM SEVERAL TEAMATES THAT THE HALFTIME ABUSE THAT WAS GIVEN TO HIM IN STEAD OF TRYING TO SORT OUT WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO TACKLE THE TACKTICS OF THE SECOND HALF BUT NO HE THE MANAGER GOES OUT FOR A SMOKE WHITCH IF YOU ARE TRUE FANS WILL KNOW HE DOES COME OUT OF THE CHANGING ROOM AT EVERY GAME. YOURS SINCERLY BIG DADDY