Congratulations Man Utd again.....

Bazj

For making AC Milan look no better than say..... Wigan and for advancing on towards their next bit of silverware!

Of course the Liverpool faithful will say that United haven't a chance of winning it, but the same ones were doubting Utd could even get in the top 4 this year!! :lol:

For making AC Milan look no better than say..... Wigan and for advancing on towards their next bit of silverware!

Of course the Liverpool faithful will say that United haven't a chance of winning it, but the same ones were doubting Utd could even get in the top 4 this year!! :lol:

Not sure if I can still be classified as Liverpool faithful as I threw in the towel as far as Benitez is concerned a long time ago.

But from what I saw Man Utd look awesome and will probably go on a complete a Leage, League cup and European treble - of course it won't be a proper treble because it doesn't involve the FA Cup! :wink:

On the Liverpool front until Benitez has gone and taken half of his stunning signings with him they have little hope of winning anything.

They will be lucky to finish 6th this season! :cry: