Down Brown!

observer

I note tonight that despite numerous denials and "Gordon is a lovely chap" comments from Mandy and the Labour hierarchy that the director of the national bullying helpline has come forward to say that there have been numerous calls to them from staff at number 10 and that she personally took one from a member of Gordons staff!

Now I wonder who we can trust to believe on that one? Gordon the serial liar and manipulator and alleged bully or someone with no real axe to grind except that she was furious that such denials were being trotted out in spite of what she knew?

Politics aside, is it actually right for this anti bullying helpline to reveal where it gets complaints from, surely that could put the complainant at risk. It would be rather like childline giving out the address of one of the children who has complained.

I rather sense that this story has been whipped up to help the sale of Andrew Rawnsley's new book. :wink:

PS And the political comment would be, when you are making an arse of running the country and are surrounded by pillocks, it is enough to turn one in to a bully. :D

I note tonight that despite numerous denials and "Gordon is a lovely chap" comments from Mandy and the Labour hierarchy that the director of the national bullying helpline has come forward to say that there have been numerous calls to them from staff at number 10 and that she personally took one from a member of Gordons staff!

Now I wonder who we can trust to believe on that one? Gordon the serial liar and manipulator and alleged bully or someone with no real axe to grind except that she was furious that such denials were being trotted out in spite of what she knew?

There are two points here.Brown is obviously a bit of a raging ,temper fuelled wally who I wouldn't let babysit a kitten. Secondly, and I suspect this will be the real story, the national bullying helpline will probably fold after this.Mrs Pratt stated no one had complained to her that Brown himself was a bully, yet she felt the need to go to the media to refute Mandelson's claims that Brown was not a bully.Something doesn't add up here.

I see a second patron of the bullying charity invloved has stepped down and Anne Widdecombe, another patron, has strongly criticsed the charity's actions.As I said I think it is sadly the end of the road for the charity concerned.What on earth made them get involved in a media row about this God only knows.

I rather think that the Chief Executive is going to have to go as well.

The country is in the s**t and people are bothered about whether Mr Brown is a bully. I'm somewhat more interested in what, if any, economic policies he's got. Bullying is rather subjective in anycase. Civil servants who are not happy about their treatment by politicians can ask for, and are granted, a transfer.

We need to get real.