European soccer coming to the field of dreams!!!

Gary

European soccer looks like it is coming to the field of dreams - keep Monday evening free for a special event - a first of its kind when European football comes to Cantilever Park.

WATCH this space and keep next Monday free.

If you are a Town fan you will not want to miss it!

:shock: I know the answer to this mystery and i can tell you that the special event next Monday is the ******************* damn Gary got to me first .... lol

I do know exactly what it is but unfortunately I can't say a word !!! Will be a great thing Though .. Gary, its over too u back in the studio !!!

I gather they were training at Cantilever Park over the Weekend?

Personally I feel a little annoyed that no dates were published of when the Romanians were training! A lot of interest was made about this event, the younger supporters were all wanting to come and watch them train and I for one was wanting to come down.

I don't see the point of advertising something exciting like this and not give any dates or times of when they were planning on training, after all you personally did say it must be a first for Warrington Town to host a European team at Cantilever Park but because no dates where announced nobody was able to come and enjoy this event!!

I personally feel very frustrated and annoyed, what has the club gained from this now??

Just think of the enjoyment and excitement the younger supporters and the amount of potential supporters we could have attracted down to Cantilever Park over the weekend!? after all it is not every week we have the chance to watch Professional European Teams train...on this occasion we didnt get an opportunity to be involved!!!

One not so happy supporter (speaking for many others i assume too)...

I gather they were training at Cantilever Park over the Weekend?

Personally I feel a little annoyed that no dates were published of when the Romanians were training! A lot of interest was made about this event, the younger supporters were all wanting to come and watch them train and I for one was wanting to come down.

I don't see the point of advertising something exciting like this and not give any dates or times of when they were planning on training, after all you personally did say it must be a first for Warrington Town to host a European team at Cantilever Park but because no dates where announced nobody was able to come and enjoy this event!!

I personally feel very frustrated and annoyed, what has the club gained from this now??

Just think of the enjoyment and excitement the younger supporters and the amount of potential supporters we could have attracted down to Cantilever Park over the weekend!? after all it is not every week we have the chance to watch Professional European Teams train...on this occasion we didnt get an opportunity to be involved!!!

One not so happy supporter (speaking for many others i assume too)...

Dear frustrated fan - the Romanians arrived with little warning, which was announced on here.

They trained Friday and Saturday, after originally saying they were going to train Friday to Tuesday, but then decided, without warning that they would not be returning after the Saturday visit.

Having witnessed the training session on Friday I can personally say you didn't miss much.

It had been hoped to arrange a training game, which would have been worth watching - but they didn't want to oblige.

Not quite sure what else Warrington Town could have done?

:roll: