Average Crowds

Just looking at this seasons crowds and they make interesting reading Wires less than Catalan and Widnes better than our two "Flagship" expansion teams despite playing in a lower division.

LEEDS 15,395

WIGAN 13,690

HULL 13,509

ST HELENS 11,664

BRADFORD 10,268

CATALANS 9,479

WARRINGTON 9,190

HULL KR 8,385

HUDDERSFIELD 8,100

CASTLEFORD 7,553

WAKEFIELD 5,589

SALFORD 4,705

CELTIC 3,701

HARLEQUINS 3,429

WIDNES 3,846

TOULOUSE 2,491

HALIFAX 2,379

BARROW 2,119

LEIGH 2,082

FEATHERSTONE 1,740

WHITEHAVEN 1,662

SHEFFIELD 1,094

BATLEY 887

DONCASTER 781

GATESHEAD 595

Expect the crowds at the HJ to increase next season when the team will be, more or less, Tony Smith's. Lots of folks lost interest(me included) due to the dross we have been served up in recent seasons. I will be there with my brand new electronic ciggy...amazing thing...looks like a fag...tastes like a fag...gives of water vapour which looks just like smoke..None of the couple of thousand harmful substances which are in normal ciggies. You could have blown me over a few minutes ago...I got an invitation to be Steve Hampson's friend on Facebook. How does he know me ?? I used to work with his Dad but I'm pretty sure he doesn't know me.

The Catalan venture can be classed as a success but it is perhaps time to upsticks in Wales & London. Looking at the lower division it is disappointing that only Widnes average more than Toulouse.

Replace Crusaders & Quins by Widnes & Toulouse, sorted. :wink:

The Catalan venture can be classed as a success but it is perhaps time to upsticks in Wales & London. Looking at the lower division it is disappointing that only Widnes average more than Toulouse.

Replace Crusaders & Quins by Widnes & Toulouse, sorted. :wink:

Toulouse and Widnes would probably triple their crowds in Super League which then makes impressive reading,