Dead issue.

observer

Notice the opposition Leader on the Council has raised the issue of burial charges - surely this was printed in the budget papers, so why didn't they raise the matter in the budget debate? :? And arn't we running out of cemetary space - so a relative incentive for cremation must be a wise choice? :? Seems NuLab are desperate to find fault with the Lib/Con Council, which leaves them rooting in the trivia basket. :roll::wink:

i suppose one way round the price hike would have been to go for a pay now die later schemes that they are advertising on tv just lately.

you pay for your funeral now and do not have to worry about it when the time comes, mind you once your dead you dont worry do you? :?

I'm going to stick my dad in his boat and set fire to it... at least that way he will go to the 'other side' feeling that he got value for money from his various waterways and fishing licences :lol: .

And if I go first he can put me in my blue wheelie bin for recycling (not that it usually gets emptied though) or it I wont fit I'd like to be stuffed with twigletts or peanuts and then pickled in alcohol to preserve me (it's working so far.. well sort of :lol: ).

Guess you didn't real my post properly Obs... HE already has a boat :P ..... and if he sells it I'll just squeaze him into one of our canoes :lol:

Thinking about it my dad has been a bit quieter than usual over the past few days so I hope he hasn't been reading this forum :shock:

DAD I'M KIDDING... honest 8):wink:

Yes Diz; but would you want to burn your inheritance?! :wink:

I most certainly would :lol: You are only alowed to do 4 mph and no breaking waves (or do they mean ripples) are allowed :shock:

I think I have a need for slightly more speed :wink::lol:

Wonder how you get a speeding ticket in a boat though... now there's a thought... we might 'pimp' it for him and see what happens :lol:

Anyone for a bit of secret wakeboarding :lol::wink:

Dismayed, your idea of giving your dad a Viking funeral by setting fire to his boat and setting him on a course to the "other side" sounds great but I can't see any mention of you waiting until he has died!!

:lol::lol: