FA Cup

warrington15

Congratulations to Everton FC on beating a very disappointing Liverpool team who simply played for penalties once they went down to 10 men.

On seeing a team selection including Lucas I feared the worst and the loss of Gerrard after 15 minutes and a clearly unfit Torres, there was only ever going to be one winner.

Shame Everton had to drag out the agony but I wish them all the best for the rest of the competition and will certainly be cheering on the blue half of Merseyside in the rest of the competition - unlike the bitter blue noses who would rather see a team from Manchester top of the league! :oops:

Fancy Villa to win there anyway

The blue noses are getting carried away now because they beat the mighty Liverpool, who only had 10 men, no Gerrard, a half fit Torres and only lost 1-0 at Old Trafford.

I reckon it will be a draw at Goodison with Villa winning the replay after the Toffees lose Cahill through injury after 15 minutes and have a player sent off for tackling someone! :roll::oops:

The blue noses are getting carried away now because they beat the mighty Liverpool, who only had 10 men, no Gerrard, a half fit Torres

That would be the Everton team who had no recognised strikers available on Wednesday, and finished the game with not only two teenagers in midfield, but also an overweight Dutchman who likes a tipple now and then and who's spent the majority of the past two and a half years in the injury clinic? Injuries cut both ways.

I'd rather Everton win: if they can't, I like to see the north-west sides trump the others. Tottenham, Newcastle and Fulham for the drop, please? :lol:

The blue noses are getting carried away now because they beat the mighty Liverpool, who only had 10 men, no Gerrard, a half fit Torres

That would be the Everton team who had no recognised strikers available on Wednesday, and finished the game with not only two teenagers in midfield, but also an overweight Dutchman who likes a tipple now and then and who's spent the majority of the past two and a half years in the injury clinic? Injuries cut both ways.

I'd rather Everton win: if they can't, I like to see the north-west sides trump the others. Tottenham, Newcastle and Fulham for the drop, please? :lol:

Exactly they had a team of committed players with a point to prove not a load of over paid flops with huge egos!