Happy now?

observer

I don't know Obs.. are we ?? :?::?

Guess in times of a looming recession such rules are longer important as they are all still edible regardless of the fact that they may be a deformed plumb, an over bent banana or larger than average cabbage. Beggars can't be choosers eh :lol:

We do seem to have a lot of cabbages and bent things at the moment :lol:

Interestingly, when I go to France and Spain for example there are always plenty of so called mishapen ( I would say they are natural) fruit and veg in their shops, and jolly tasty they are as well. Call me a cynic but my guess is that our supermarkets use these so called rules to exploit their suppliers and force their prices down. :wink:

PS I remember Ester Rantzen having a slot for funny shaped fruit and veg on her "That's Life" programme. :D

Interestingly, when I go to France and Spain for example there are always plenty of so called mishapen ( I would say they are natural) fruit and veg in their shops, and jolly tasty they are as well.

EU rules and directives work perfectly well in on the continent, because everyone just ignores them. It's only us mugs who treat the EU as anything more than a toothless talking shop.

see they actually got their accounts signed off for the first time in 13 years last week......

There were still a considerable amount of anomolies mind; especially the Tory robber Den Dover who managed to claim ?500,000.00 in expenses! The man should be jailed for twenty years for theft!