Time for a change

karltt

Just wondered what your thoughts on whether its time for a change of management ??.

Spoke to a few town die hard fans over couple weeks and with joint opinions being that we need a new manager.

What do you think :?

Perhaps these so called Town die hards would like to make themselves known to me if they have any issues with the way the club is being run.

The club is competing well with a lot of good local lads joining the ranks.

The club needs stability and good support.

I think that the current manager at town is doing just fine, he has brought good players in and has been cripled by injuries, a few bein -

Richie mottram- goalkeeper

Tom spearitt- centre half

Danny toone- Left back

and a few others, these are all key members of the team, and we need them fit again.

I think people need to stop gettin on the managers case and just get to cantilever park and support the team thru these hard times.

Come on you yellows

Just wondered what your thoughts on whether its time for a change of management ??.

Spoke to a few town die hard fans over couple weeks and with joint opinions being that we need a new manager.

What do you think :?

Perhaps these so called Town die hards would like to make themselves known to me if they have any issues with the way the club is being run.

The club is competing well with a lot of good local lads joining the ranks.

The club needs stability and good support.

Gary think you have spoken to me at away games at Bamber and Chorley; we always seem to stand near you at home games. Furthermore, we have a home attendance of 100 + and a couple of home regulars we gladly speak with us to you about the current concerns. The nail may be in the coffin if we loose this weekend. Anyway at the next home game will catch up with you then to discuss our concerns as paying fans see you on the 8th against clitheroe.

Karl :lol:

my personal view is that you shouldnt change a manager during the season!

with the key players that have been missing any manager would have struggled!

and after last season i just want to see stability return to the club so that means im agree with gary! :D

N tanners wots your problem mate you seem to have a few issues if im honest mate :D

and i will tell you some of the local players

Danny Toone

Dave Tickle

and their are a few more im sure rob will know!

wont be their sunday so until next time goodbye :D

paul moores barmy army what has he ever won O YEAH BIG WOW HE KEPT LEEK UP THE OTHER YEAR look at his town record he has only won about 6 ov 50 or so games on 1 ov the biggest budgets in the league get rid ov him

I'm afraid tanners1 you don't know what you are talking about.

How on earth do you know what the club's budget is unless you are the manager or a member of the board?

Paul is a local based manager who is attracting good local talent to the club and dropped down a division to take on the challenge at Warrington - which is a BIG challenge.

So instead of knocking what we are trying to achieve show your support and get behind thew team.

Paul knows he is in the results business and what is expected but it is still early days after a huge re-building job which is still going on!

think one of the main problems is that there was so much hype coming into the season. We have to remember that last season was the best we have had (league position wise) for quiet a while, and that was pritty much a season to forget. We need to give ourselves time to get out of the situation we are in.....

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

ambition is based on facts and is realistic

hype is based on heart over head and not taking thinks like massive movement in the players squad and a change of league.

ambition is sorting out a good mix of preseason frendlies and anounceing them when they are set

hype is claiming to everyone that would listen that we would have loads of good quality games and then naf all.

do not want to get into an argument just making my point!!!

ambition is based on facts and is realistic

hype is based on heart over head and not taking thinks like massive movement in the players squad and a change of league.

ambition is sorting out a good mix of preseason frendlies and anounceing them when they are set

hype is claiming to everyone that would listen that we would have loads of good quality games and then naf all.

do not want to get into an argument just making my point!!!

So are you saying the new board are not ambitious?

Are we not meant to try and organise pre-season friendlies with clubs like Liverpool or Everton which do not come off through no fault of our own.

Are we not meant to bring in new players if we think they are going to be better than the ones we have got?

I am beginning to think that members of the board are too open and honest and close to the fans for their own good.

Perhaps we should create a directors box and keep ourselves distant from the fans and not listen to what they have to say and take on board their comments.

:?

Calm down people, there will always be disagreements, but we need to put these to one sides, and get behind the boys. I understand some of the concerns that Tim raised, and I understand your point of view, if you wanna have a chat I am always available mate

the voice of reason again rob you should start working for the U.N :D

Calm down people, there will always be disagreements, but we need to put these to one sides, and get behind the boys. I understand some of the concerns that Tim raised, and I understand your point of view, if you wanna have a chat I am always available mate

I would like to think I am also a voice of reason - where else would you find the CEO of a football club prepared to enter into online dialogue with the fans on a near daily basis?

Any way all of you on the coach on Sunday better behave because it is a long walk home!

I would like to think I am also a voice of reason - where else would you find the CEO of a football club prepared to enter into online dialogue with the fans on a near daily basis?

Any way all of you on the coach on Sunday better behave because it is a long walk home!

Gary it is very good of you to do this!

sadly im not attending this sunday though! :D

YELLOW CHRIS is that the only 2 local players u no???????????? HOW old is tickle now??? he cant even run properly!!!!! u shud start a new topic called IS DAVE TICKLE THE WORST UNIBOND PLAYER! he is rubbish. the truth is there is no local talent they are all rejects from other clubs EG MOTTRAM, SPEARIT, FITZIMMONDS, FARRELL. SHUD I CONTINUE?????????????????

YELLOW CHRIS is that the only 2 local players u no???????????? HOW old is tickle now??? he cant even run properly!!!!! u shud start a new topic called IS DAVE TICKLE THE WORST UNIBOND PLAYER! he is rubbish. the truth is there is no local talent they are all rejects from other clubs EG MOTTRAM, SPEARIT, FITZIMMONDS, FARRELL. SHUD I CONTINUE?????????????????

Tanners1 you are beginning to sound like a disgruntled ex-player who is no longer with the club! :roll:

Chris Gaeghan is a good up and coming young striker who is a Warrington lad and if you had been at the game on Tuesday night you would have seen him score a goal worthy of the premiership, let alone the Unibond league.

Phil Hadland is another Warrington striker in the first team and the manager is from Warrington. :roll:

GARY HOW LONG DOES PAUL WANT??????? HE HAS BEEN AT THE CLUB ABOUT 1 YEAR!!!!!!!! look at the league position 10 points from 10 games only 2 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 being on the opening day ov the season against basement boys salford city!!!!!!!!!!!! and u lot reckon u have a chance for promotion???????????? the players are not gud enough!!!!!!!!!!! the way i look at it is which 1 ov towns players wud get in SKEMS TEAM OR BAMBER BRIDGE'S TEAM????? or EVEN DURHAM's TEAM?????? Who are the worst supported team in the unibond north. and have a low budget TOWN HAVE 1 ov the biggest ang are paying out far too much onrubbish like TOWEY AND MOTTRAM AND RENDALL. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!

GARY HOW LONG DOES PAUL WANT??????? HE HAS BEEN AT THE CLUB ABOUT 1 YEAR!!!!!!!! look at the league position 10 points from 10 games only 2 wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 being on the opening day ov the season against basement boys salford city!!!!!!!!!!!! and u lot reckon u have a chance for promotion???????????? the players are not gud enough!!!!!!!!!!! the way i look at it is which 1 ov towns players wud get in SKEMS TEAM OR BAMBER BRIDGE'S TEAM????? or EVEN DURHAM's TEAM?????? Who are the worst supported team in the unibond north. and have a low budget TOWN HAVE 1 ov the biggest ang are paying out far too much onrubbish like TOWEY AND MOTTRAM AND RENDALL. OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!
Tanners you are an idiot