Time for a change

karltt

YELLOW CHRIS is that the only 2 local players u no???????????? HOW old is tickle now??? he cant even run properly!!!!! u shud start a new topic called IS DAVE TICKLE THE WORST UNIBOND PLAYER! he is rubbish. the truth is there is no local talent they are all rejects from other clubs EG MOTTRAM, SPEARIT, FITZIMMONDS, FARRELL. SHUD I CONTINUE?????????????????

dave ticke is far from the worse player in the unibond! he will never back out of a tackle and will play the simple pass rather than the flair ball

as for your rant it shows you know sod all as farrell played in the reserves for a few seasons before being given a chance in the first team!

this group of players is one of the best groups of players i have seen at town!

and as for how long is gary going to give paul im going to say look at that team who play at old trafford and look how long they gave him before they started winning things!

but why dont you make yourself known or are you going to hide behind a username!

Tanners, lets have a look at your record for a second

Warrington Town reserves, one game for the first team, 4 goals conceded in the first half and never picked again

Airbus, 3 games in a season

Trafford FC Reserves, nowhere near the first team

Lets face it, you are no more than a Cheshire League player, and never will be, your a joke the way you shout and scream when you concede a goal, and you will never go any higher, oh and how are all the local boys at Trafford going, yourself, Hally, Scott Hardie etc,

Tanners is Aaron 'Wannabe, but never will be' Tyrer

Enjoy life in the CFL, its where you belong

Woody

WOODY,

In my humble opinion you exemplify every reason why warrington Town doesn't move forward.

The Club needs change from top to bottom and that includes removing the bullying influence of people like you.

Aaron Tyrer currently plays for me and I am very proud to have him as my goalkeeper. He is a major reason why my team has one of the best defensive records in the Cheshire League Division 1.

I think that your reserve team manager had an equally high opinion of him.

If he were a little taller then he would no doubt be earning a lot of money from the game.

When this excellent forum started I said that it would soon be ruined by the bullying 'click' who destroyed the official website forum. That seems to be the case.

What level did you play football at pieman?

A grown man who spends his life shouting 'yellow'.

Take a good look at yourself man ! What have you achieved in the game?

Aaron is a credit to himself and his family and rather than cause trouble as many young people do he dedicates himself to his football.

The lad doesn't even drive but he has never missed one of my training sessions or any of the games.

He loves his football , and if i had 10 more like him i'd be a happy man.

I' d like to think that you do not represent Warrington Town pieman as I see you very much as the element within the club that deters others , far more qualified than you in my opinion, from speaking up.

Warrington is a huge town now and i hope that one day they can be a Conference side. The financial implications are massive, and a huge club infrastructure is required.

Get a life pieman, and as far as Aaron Tyrer is concerned he is one of the most dedicated footballers I have ever worked with. His opinions are his own, and he is totally straight and honest. I cannot say that about all the posters on this site!

Good luck to Gary and all the Directors tomorrow. The Club badly needs and deserves a financial break.

Regards Scott Hardie - proud to be Manager of Trafford F.C. Reserves

I would not say Pieman is a bully, he puts lots of time into the club and does what he can to help. We all have different things to contribute (from attending games and cheering the lads on through to investing large sums and spening as much time at the club as at home). I know myself there is no way I could put in everything but btry to do my bit.

This is the case with everyone at the club (players officials, supporters etc). Football is knownfor being fullof opions and we just have to listen to theseand have a healthy dabate. I know things have got a bit heated, but gary you have provided some great entertainment through your forume. Lets hope the game later is just as exciting, willbring my walking boots along just in case.

Tim Price (never played football except for kicking arount with mates, but lets face it if there were no 100% spectators like me there would beno (semi) proffectional sport -well thats my excuse anyway)

WOODY,

In my humble opinion you exemplify every reason why warrington Town doesn't move forward.

The Club needs change from top to bottom and that includes removing the bullying influence of people like you.

Aaron Tyrer currently plays for me and I am very proud to have him as my goalkeeper. He is a major reason why my team has one of the best defensive records in the Cheshire League Division 1.

I think that your reserve team manager had an equally high opinion of him.

If he were a little taller then he would no doubt be earning a lot of money from the game.

When this excellent forum started I said that it would soon be ruined by the bullying 'click' who destroyed the official website forum. That seems to be the case.

What level did you play football at pieman?

A grown man who spends his life shouting 'yellow'.

Take a good look at yourself man ! What have you achieved in the game?

Aaron is a credit to himself and his family and rather than cause trouble as many young people do he dedicates himself to his football.

The lad doesn't even drive but he has never missed one of my training sessions or any of the games.

He loves his football , and if i had 10 more like him i'd be a happy man.

I' d like to think that you do not represent Warrington Town pieman as I see you very much as the element within the club that deters others , far more qualified than you in my opinion, from speaking up.

Warrington is a huge town now and i hope that one day they can be a Conference side. The financial implications are massive, and a huge club infrastructure is required.

Get a life pieman, and as far as Aaron Tyrer is concerned he is one of the most dedicated footballers I have ever worked with. His opinions are his own, and he is totally straight and honest. I cannot say that about all the posters on this site!

Good luck to Gary and all the Directors tomorrow. The Club badly needs and deserves a financial break.

Regards Scott Hardie - proud to be Manager of Trafford F.C. Reserves

Scott

no disrespect mate and im not shouting down you arguement!

but where would town be without rob ill tell you their wouldnt be a club!

he gives his free time to the club lets be honest would you stand for 2 hours on the turnstyle in all weathers!

how many other people will take the kit to every game

but just because rob has never made it at any sort of level dosent mean hes not entitled to a view he has seen enough football to make his mind up about players!

also my posts are always my own view and i dont toe the party line but unlike people on here ill do it face to face!

regards Chris Jacques (A proud member of the supporters club and helper in the shop)

Warrington Town reserves, one game for the first team, 4 goals conceded in the first half and never picked again

Lets face it, you are no more than a Cheshire League player, and never will be, your a joke the way you shout and scream when you concede a goal, and you will never go any higher, oh and how are all the local boys at Trafford going, yourself, Hally, Scott Hardie etc,

Woody

I know how much Rob and others do.

I hope he is not proud of the above post however.

Woody

I know how much Rob and others do.

I hope he is not proud of the above post however.

im sure rob isint proud but he was responding in the same way as tanners was the only differance being that rob would say it to peoples face and not sit behind the computer screen!

i personally dont have anything against arron from what i have seen he is a good mid cheshire keeper but to attack people behind a username is out of order and you have to agree with that

2 woody!!!!!! this is my last message on here as now mny people no who i now am but to be honest iam not that botherd. and yes ur rite iam a former town player!!!!! i was ther for 5 seasons and played for the youth team as well as the reserves. compiled with a cuple ov 1st team outings. as this was a forum i thought i wud write a couple ov my opinions on my local club. and i oviously caused a bit ov a stir!!!!!!!!! ALL I WUD SAY IS WHAT IS A BETTER LEAGUE WELSH PREMIER OR UNIBOND NORTH?????????????? WOULD RHYL BEAT OSSETT????? THE ANSWER IS YES ABUOUT 10-0. AND WOULD TNS BEAT TOWN????? YES BY A SIMILER SCORE!!!!!!

AND YES YOUR RITE I ONLY PLAYED 4 OR SO GAMES FOR AIRBUS AND I HAD 2 CLEAN SHEETS IN THAT TIME BUT I ONLY JOINED THEM IN JANUARY 2008 AND LEFT IN APRIL AS TRAVELING GOT TOO MUCH FOR ME AS I CANT DRIVE. SO IAM IN FACT GOOD ENOUGH FOR T.U.N

AND LASTLY U SAY IAM ONLY A CHESHIRE LEAGUE PLAYER BUT WHAT CLUB HAVE U JUST SIGNED STUART WELLSTEAD FROM???????? THE ANSWER IS CROSSFIELDS/RYLANDS???? COULD U PLEASE CHECK WHAT LEAGUE THEY ARE IN AGAIN??????? I WONDER HOW LONG HE STAYS FOR!!!!!!

AND THE GOALKEEPER U SIGNED RECENLY FROM KNUTSFORD (another cheshire 1 team) WHO HAS LET IN 26 GOALS IN 11 GAMES!!!!!!!!! I HAVE CONCEDED ONLY 13 GOALS IN 12 GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! SO WHO IS THE BETTER GOALKEEPER????????

AND I WOULD DISCUSS MY ISSUES WITH ANYONE AT ANY TIME.

What happened to anonimity on this forum, totally out of order for one member to 'out' another member whatever the reason.

Where are the moderators when you need one? Oh I know, they have a vested interest in the perpetrator.

Where is the rule about anonimity?

While people can choose a user name of their choice, if they starts making accusations and personal attacks about named individuals I don't think they can then complain if the said individual reveals who they are.

If they get their facts wrong they face the threat of legal proceedings!

Any how Eagle you are long over due a visit to Cantilever Park and then you can make an informed opinion :wink:

Pop down to the cup replay tomorrow and I will buy you a pint and a Warrington Town scarf! :D