FA Cup Result

Long John

By all accounts it was a poor performance but lets keep things in perspective guys - we are seven games into a new season and the first team are not exactly "off the pace" for the promotion places, the reserves are top of their division and things take time to settle down. The one thing WTFC need is stability and all the managers, players and everyone else with the clubs genuine interest at heart, to be pulling in the same direction. Things do not happen overnight, in business, life and especially in football. Take a look at this weekends premiership - man utd in 15th place (yes i know its a great sight for the majority of us !) but the point being does anyone really believe they will not finish in the top 2 ? With a little patience and support i think this could be a good year for town and anyway, we weren,t going to win the FA cup after all !!!

Dave, we all have a little whinge from time to time, but Town have some of the best supporters in the UniBond, who have, and will, back managers of our club. That performance is behind us, now lets move forward to Halifax tomorrow, and hopefully, if the new signings are included, we can pick up and gain the three points.

One thing is for certain, The supporters WILL support the boys through thick and thin

By all accounts it was a poor performance but lets keep things in perspective guys - we are seven games into a new season and the first team are not exactly "off the pace" for the promotion places, the reserves are top of their division and things take time to settle down. The one thing WTFC need is stability and all the managers, players and everyone else with the clubs genuine interest at heart, to be pulling in the same direction. Things do not happen overnight, in business, life and especially in football. Take a look at this weekends premiership - man utd in 15th place (yes i know its a great sight for the majority of us !) but the point being does anyone really believe they will not finish in the top 2 ? With a little patience and support i think this could be a good year for town and anyway, we weren,t going to win the FA cup after all !!!

But we certainly could have done with the prize money that was at stake!

:roll: