EU Revolt -

5 minutes ago, Lt Kije said:

You are only seeing one side, the Eu has to have a border on its free trade zone, even you can see that, now sort the problem your vote created, when the UK was in the EU there was no border, so tell me your solution

I just did and I explained why it doesn't need one. I created no problem, I voted remain. However I do respect democracy and remain lost. We do have a trade agreement with the EU, that is the point.

13 minutes ago, Confused52 said:

I just did and I explained why it doesn't need one. I created no problem, I voted remain. However I do respect democracy and remain lost. We do have a trade agreement with the EU, that is the point.

Yes we do, but it's not as good as it was, it's more expensive and instead of being less red tape there is more, we were promised less red tape

11 minutes ago, Observer II said:

The red tape was imposed by the EU, who have pursued a vendetta against us for having the afrontory to ditch their dictatorship.   But it won't be long now,  the EU is imploding.   😑

No it wasn't, they had to protect their border, they said all along that was their main concern, your vote created the border, the UK and a Free trade zone, all Free trade zones have a border Observer, I cannot believe that you would assume nothing would change, the UK became a third Country in the EUs eyes and is treated as such

I didn't and I don't,  our remoaner politicians couldn't bring themselves to commit to a clean break with the EU, so conceded to their dictates throughout the negotiations, leaving us half out.   Anyway, the EU has now doubled down on it's dictatorship tendencies, which has alienated it's member states, to the point of the whole structure imploding. So good.   😑

20 minutes ago, Observer II said:

I didn't and I don't,  our remoaner politicians couldn't bring themselves to commit to a clean break with the EU, so conceded to their dictates throughout the negotiations, leaving us half out.   Anyway, the EU has now doubled down on it's dictatorship tendencies, which has alienated it's member states, to the point of the whole structure imploding. So good.   😑

Complete crap, all the years I have been on here you have been talking about it imploding next week

On 2/22/2024 at 10:10 PM, Observer II said:

Even on your MSM the collapse is being recorded - Hungary. Poland, Holland, Sweden, France etc, all moving to the right, all under siege by their workers.  😑

So what date are you now predicting for the collapse???