Season of goodwill ?

Observer II

Well yes with a three-litre diesel engine I suppose it is, but I think the real reason comes down to time and money. Truth is I doubt he’s that concerned about eco matters or that he’s effectively removing a home from the market.

His argument is that he’s under pressure to get some time critical work done and spending two hours each day commuting isn’t helping. He only pays about £500/month for the one bed apartment but just he’s saving £250 in fuel and add in wear and tear on the vehicle and there’s probably not much in it.

He says it’s only a short term measure but things that are a lot more convenient have a habit of becoming permanent.

Bill 😊

Unfortunately, the provision of housing depends on market forces and profit,  developers are land banking, to secure top prices.  If demand exceeds supply, prices will go up, and many will never be able to afford a home. So something radical is required, like the recovery from WW2 following the blitz.  :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 8:41 PM, Observer II said:

Unfortunately, the provision of housing depends on market forces and profit,  developers are land banking, to secure top prices.  If demand exceeds supply, prices will go up, and many will never be able to afford a home. So something radical is required, like the recovery from WW2 following the blitz.  :unsure:

One of the few things we agree on

On 1/1/2024 at 12:54 AM, Observer II said:

Well, you certainly don't want them living rough,  you people reserve that for our military vets.  Time to deport the lot imo.   😠

Sadly vets have been living on the streets since WW2, odd that you weaponise them for your crusade on immigrants, do you really care about them, or are they as I assume just a tool to use????

1 hour ago, Observer II said:

Providing they are British Vets and not Hammas vets,  we should ensure they are supported.    😉

So you are just weaponising veterans, you have no real interest in them, other than furthering your anti-immigrant campaign 

On 1/2/2024 at 11:49 PM, Observer II said:

Just place the interests of indigenous Brits ahead of uninvited foreigners - simple.   :rolleyes:

Wow, any posts on other British homeless, or single Mothers etc, I would love to see your support posts for any????

• 4 weeks later...