Fluoride/Aspartame.

Ah but you chose to drink beer, rum etc etc, if the pressure groups get their way then we'll all be drinking fluoride in our water and have no choice in the matter what so ever. In addition, we'll be paying to have it put in there "for the good of our health". Medication without permission is just not on.

AlisonF I was being a bit tongue in cheek there but i do agree with you that the "authorities" spend too much of their time and our money interfering where they aren't wanted. If we want to eat and drink chemicals we can do so without their assistance. However alcoholic beverages are nice, especially when you are deprived of them for weeks on end as I am............................................................................................... :cry::cry::cry:

The use of fluoridated salt is becoming increasingly widespread across the globe. While the US & Canada do not yet have salt fluoridation programs, it is currently estimated that more people in the world are exposed to fluoridated salt than fluoridated water. Thus, this source of fluoride exposure is becoming increasingly important and insidious. Fluoridated salt usually contains about 250 ppm fluoride, which would result in a daily intake of 2.5 mg of fluoride per day for people consuming 10 grams of salt

The Fluoride Glut: Sources of Fluoride Exposure

TOOTHPASTE

FLUORIDATED TAP WATER

INFANT FORMULA

PROCESSED CEREALS

JUICE

SODA

TEA

WINE

BEER

MECHANICALLY DEBONED CHICKEN

FISH/SEAFOOD

TEFLON PANS

ANAESTHETICS (Enflurane, Isoflurane & Sevoflurane)

CIGARETTES

EPA's fluoride pesticide tolerances

http://www.fluoridealert.org/f-sources.htm

Looks like we are all doomed.