Wear it with pride ?

Observer II

Seems Starmer wears a poppy for effect,  and takes it off when addressing the Muslim community,  the two faced git is trying that hard to be all things to all men, he's in danger of disappearing up his own ass.   However, a closer look at the poppy and other charitable organisations may be due. It seems the CEO gets a six figure salary, they've  got £millions in the banks, meanwhile an estimated 6,000 vets are sleeping rough on our streets.   Crazy.     😠

I watched the Rememberance Parade as usual; all those old men and women with their memories, saluting those who were deprived of accumulating memories, listening to the bands playing well known marches, and I thought, will this tradition fade out when these old vets take their leave ?   This tradition that is the essence of being British, unfortunately, alien to large numbers of our youth and immigrant population, who have no concept of our history or culture, indeed, but rather resent it.  So much for integration and assimilation;  the self loathing for our history is now rife and respect for it discouraged by our liberal elite.   I'm reminded of Gordon Brown's comment, when challenged by an elderly woman on immigration,  when he thought he was off air  -  "Bigot", which sums up the attitude of our political elite to the majority of indigenous Brits.   😠

On 11/6/2023 at 1:38 PM, Observer II said:

Why are we allowing a pro-Palastinian protest on Rememberance Day  ?   Surely the one day in the year that should be kept free for traditional respect ?   😠

There is a right to protest in this Country, sadly for you people still have rights

9 hours ago, Observer II said:

No they don't, only those that suit the liberal establishment.   Whether they are pro-palastinian marchers, eco-nerds or just stop oil; by all means they can book a march, but not on days that are set aside for traditional national events.  :rolleyes:

But they can boo events, they did, and it got the go-ahead, it was legal, unlike the right-wing parts that got into trouble, there march was not legal, still waiting for you to comment on that

On 11/16/2023 at 10:35 PM, Observer II said:

😄  What planet are you on ?   The MSM are as right wing as the Current Conservative cabinet, which is fighting Starmer for the woke globalist centre, and the media just quotes their narrative.    😠

Most media is right wing, I would agree they are not as right-wing as you, but non the less, they are right-wing.

Being to the left of you Obs, does not make you left wing!!!!!

Would you like some links, I don't mind backing up my points, because I can, unlike you😀, before asking you might want to take a tiny look for yourself😜

The centre as you seem to be refering to, is now globalist (meaning anti nationalist), anti-democratic (meaning it scorns the votes of the masses a la referenda) and the MSM parrot every word they issue (as in their reporting on Ukraine & Gaza).  Ordinary working class people who believe in Great Britain ad it's history and traditions, and want to retain our cultural heritage, are described as "far" right bigots by this woke middle class elite, while they accept the dominance of a political minority, who parrot a certain religious ideology.    😠

Please list media that you think is left wing or liberal,

I will start

Daily Telegraph  Right-wing, Tory-supporting

Daily Mail  Right-wing, Tory-supporting

The Sun  Right-wing, Tory-supporting

The Times Right wing, 

Daily Express Right-wing, Tory-supporting

Daily Mirror left of centre

THe Guardian the centre

Daily Star  Right-wing, Tory-supporting

Morning Star, Left wing

I think that covers most of the national press 

Let me know if you disagree with any of my labels

And I would also like to know what you mean by our cultural heritage, as that will be different for everyone you ask, and I don't think you are for Great Britain, you are more of a little Englander, this could be funny as I am a Unionist, Im one of the few left that says when asked from what Country I come from, I say Britain 

You can shift all them one notch to the left,  the Guardian is totally woke left along with the BBC,  the Tories under Sunack have moved to the left, trying to fight Starmer for the woke middle ground (all things to all men, and take instructions from the WEF).    It's the new order, the BRITISH working class have been abandoned by the political London centric elite.   That's the new reality.     :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

Evidence, I don't suppose you have any?????

Because I think it is just your ignorant opinion, as the media are not saying WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO SAY!!!!

You don't want news, you want to be vindicated, anyone or anything that does not fit with your very narrow view is just left-wing bias to you, even if it is in the Tory press, just how right-wing have you become when you now call the tory press left-wing, have you ever stopped to think????

The schism occured in 2016, when we discovered the polarised state of the Nation in a referendum, which was confirmed in 2019 at an election to "get Brexit done".  Sadly the majority was deserted by the political elite,  who were basically back stabbing remoaners, and their woke allies in the civil service and corporations, and the MSM conspired with them.   😠