Why Is Bush Helping Saudi Arabia Build Nukes?

Here's a quick geopolitical quiz: What country is three times the size of Texas and has more than 300 days of blazing sun a year? What country has the world's largest oil reserves resting below miles upon miles of sand? And what country is being given nuclear power, not solar, by President George W. Bush, even when the mere assumption of nuclear possession in its region has been known to provoke pre-emptive air strikes, even wars?

If you answered Saudi Arabia to all of these questions, you're right.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121305642257659301.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Mary, you reminded me of an old court room dialog: Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? (Answer) I can tell what I know, but only God knows the whole truth about ANYTHING!

Actually, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a conspiracy -- because the Pentagon was targeted and actually HIT, so it was our enemies, not our corrupt leaders. It was actually 15 Saudis -- I take that as pretty true since they talk the talk.

Not sure of your reasoning on this, but what I have always found odd is that there has been personal stories from those who lost family members in the twin towers, but I have never heard of any who have lost family who were travelling in the two passenger planes supposedly hijacked from Boston airport. I was particularly interested in those passengers since I was a frequent traveller flying American Airlines in and out of Boston airport at that time.

Anyway, I'm still going through this interesting site I've stumbled on:-

Scroll down page and check out all the evidence that points to an inside job.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/911.html

There are too many inconsistencies in the official reports into what happened that day to make it anything but suspicious. The way the twin towers collapsed at free-fall speed leaving none of the internal vertical girders standing points to a demolition job. The part of the Pentagon that was struck was, conveniently, empty (lucky that!). The passenger numbers on the hijacked planes don't add up. Too many questions with no satisfactory answers. 8)8)8)8)

Strong leadership? :shock: Keeping the peasants in their place, while the politicians and their fellow travellers are having a beano - more like hypocracy. :roll: And just for interest; there is no direct correlation between inflation and public sector pay increases; current inflation stems from global economic factors and the spivs in the City of London betting on futures. :wink: