Africa's failed States -

Observer II

Unfortunately they didn't realise how good they had it with White people running farms and Industrie for them, My Uncle lived there for a long time and he said the locals are good workers but most lack being able to work unsupervised which is their downfall..

Leaving their home is far easier for them rather than setting up their own Business and taking over responsibilty for themselves..

Not to forget corruption being everywhere and everyone out for themselves..

Africa is rich if it wasn't for corruption and mismanagement it could well be a great wealthy Country which the people could live in prosperity and the people wouldnt want to leave..

I am sure others will see it differently but this is how i see it

• Upvote 1

Blimey Loot, long time no see !    I think the point being made here, is that on average, these black African States are politically corrupt and their Leaders exploit their people more than their ex-colonial masters.  EG: Rhodesia was renown as the bread basket of Africa, with farms run by whites, until Mgabe gave them to the African workforce; resulting in an economic collapse.  The never ending "aid" doesn't get to the points of need, but is salted away by their political dictators, in Swiss Banks.  Sadly they are incapable of running a welk stall.    :rolleyes:

Such is the nature of colonisation, the Normans did it to us and built castles to protect their newly aquired estates,  which many of the Noblility own to this day. The test for de-colonisation was whether the blacks could run a farm as a buisiness, and they failed.  Meanwhile the new colonisers, the multi-national companies exploit natural resources, no doubt paying for their political support. :rolleyes:

It sorted out "free movement". but our political elite, has since increased visa access to the rest of the globe, plus failed to physically prevent the boats landing on our beaches.  All these issues were solvable had our politicians the political will and competance to do it.   Now the EU is falling apart over the issue.    :rolleyes:

Come on you are not that naive!!, all you have done is swap white European people coming here, for people of the sub continent and Africa!!, I will also add many of the Europeans were only transitory, only here for a number of years, before going home, you got the opposite of what you wanted, and sadly now, you can’t blame the EU, only yourself, and as yet, you seem unwilling, to admit it!!!👍

Think you need to get a grip on the facts - Many Poles and Rumanians are still here. "Got the opposite" ?   Throughout that period Commonwealth citizens were still streaming into the UK. The argument isn't about black v white, it's about total numbers, creating demands on public services that our economy can't sustain, and in some cases of religion, causing social and cultural discord.   This is happening in the EU now, so the issue is irrelevent to Brexit.    :rolleyes:

Many are still here, many went home, as you know, sometimes I think you post without thinking, and those that have stayed, have they applied to become citizens, or are they intending to leave after they have made there millions??, you tar everyone with the same brush, many are transitory, but it suits you to ignore that fact!!, they are all immigrants, you are very quite on our aging population, and the need for tax payers to pay for you

On 9/22/2023 at 3:36 PM, Observer II said:

Your clearly clueless Kije,  most large Towns and certainly London now have ethnic majorities - but don't let facts get in the way of your woke naivity.  :rolleyes:

You might want to check that Obs, you are clearly getting your information from tainted sites

With Khan you can if he is lying by watching his lips and in the census of 2021 London as a whole was 53.8% White but only 36.8% White British. You should check before posting. There are four towns and cities outside London which are non-white majority, I'll let Kije tell you where they are since he seems to know and obviously wants to let you know. Any complaints let the ONS know not me!

Well Obs: The actual complaint about the London Mayor was about a style brochure which showed examples of photos not to be used in Mayor of London material. The photo in question is of a white couple with two kids walking along the South Bank near the London Eye, with a caption "DO NOT USE PHOTOS THAT: ....... Doesn’t represent real Londoners"

There is no way of knowing what their ethnicity is but a reasonable person would see them a more likely to be tourists than residents. The Time said that Mayoral documents photos "should reflect a recognizable, real and diverse London". Trouble is the actual publication used that phrase about locations and not people.

So this part of the discussion is based on rubbish made up by the MSM.