Rock Show June 7th

Thanks Gary and Tony, me and Molly(your youngest fan who really does respond to the music even at her tender age) really enjoyed the show. I managed to coerce another couple of lads to listen in and the feedback was positive so you seem to be going from strength to strength. Keep up the good work,

Paul.

It was fun helping an old timer rediscover his youth! :twisted:

You youngsters nowadays ! I don't know ........ giving cheek to yer elders :roll::P

I'm still cringeing at going completely blank at the beginning of the show ! :roll::o:oops::oops:

There's also a new 'larger hoard' of listeners tuning in after Saturday :wink: , loads of the guys and girls from the Suzuki Owners Club GB are NEW converts ! :D

Thanks for the invite Gary ......... good to see you and how the show works :wink:

It was fun helping an old timer rediscover his youth! :twisted:

You youngsters nowadays ! I don't know ........ giving cheek to yer elders :roll::P

I'm still cringeing at going completely blank at the beginning of the show ! :roll::o:oops::oops:

There's also a new 'larger hoard' of listeners tuning in after Saturday :wink: , loads of the guys and girls from the Suzuki Owners Club GB are NEW converts ! :D

Thanks for the invite Gary ......... good to see you and how the show works :wink:

You will have to come back for an encore! :wink: