Matt King

safeway56

So, despite the denial by our venerable coach, Matt King is indeed homesick(as per today's Warrington Guardian). I know from experience how he is feeling and I for one wouldn't at all blame him should he seek a way out of fulfilling his contract. Feeling the way he does means we'll never see the best of Matt King and for the sake of his own mental health I feel he should go home. The thought of another three English winters must fill him with dread. No hard feelings Matt, you tried and like many others(including myself) you've not been able to make the transition.

Best of luck digger.

Safeway don't believe everything you read in the paper!!

Hear him in his own words on our home page - hear how he is committed to his contract, has bought property here e.t.c.

He admits he found it difficult at first but has now settled in.

Clearly he will be able to go back down under from October to december and enjoy the Aussie sunshine - and now he knows what to expect - 12 weeks of hard ship ain't that gloomy.

Latch...If you've never been homesick you just can't know what it's like. Think about an 80-0 bashing at Saints 5 minutes after the final whistle. It's an even worse feeling than that...only permanently. I can only read bewtween the lines and if you ask me Matt King is feeling very miserable and I'll be surprised if he's here next season. Stiff upper lip and brave face spring to mind. Nowt to do with moolah..he could make a decent crust in Oz. There's a reason for his non-performances for the club. It's this country which is his problem.

I am a conduit for everyboy's pain...Must be the female side of me. As for Christmas cards...I only send them to god-fearing christians.

Did you know that Robert Stroud never kept birds at Alcatraz ? He kept his feathered friends at another nick and wasn't allowed the same privileges at Alcatraz. That's the beauty of being a quizmaster...You know everything.

SHOCK and HORROR !! Gazzer claims the Warrington Guardian is untruthful ! Media war looms...I'm leaving for a neutral country.

See you in two years(slightly less now)

Not quite - what I said :roll: - and if you read the report proerly Matt King makes no reference to home sickness - just taking time to settle in.

:roll:

That's what I meant by reading between the lines *Taking time to settle in* is a euphemism for homesickness. I know the symptoms. He's got it for sure. People scoffed when it was first mentioned a couple of weeks ago and denied by the coach in an interview but it has now turned out to be true. Remember folks...you first heard it here. Watch this space.

See you in slightly less than two years.