It won't happen here ?

Thought it was you luvvies that were getting all offended after the Cologne incident comment, now it's proved to be true. Get browsing the net, as it appears similar incidents have and are occurring throughout the EU, but are being suppressed in the media for fear of the backlash.    8) 

Ah so if its not in the Huff, it's being suppressed.  Surprised at you getting info from the internet, thought you carried and retained all the worlds knowledge in your head and sneered at anyone using the web for information?  Tut tut, I smell hypocrisy 

No comment on the British Paedos then?

The news, by definition, is information one doesn't have already, so the net has it's uses - problem is, you'll merely quote the luvvie Huff. As for peados, I'm waiting until your lot sanction it as being normal.  8)

the only person I ever heard sticking up for paedos is you,  perhaps you have your reasons but trust me is is far from normal.  Glad to see you admit to using the internet whilst at the same time calling others for doing so, i told you I smelled hypocrisy :wink:

Who's "sticking up for peados" ?   The only people who stick up for weirdos are your lot.   As for searching the net, again an attempt to ignore what I've said, which is, that information that I don't have. I'll look up from any source, usually the TV news.  Being clueless, you depend on it.  

Interesting allegations that the EU is in the process of negotiating a free visa entry agreement for over a million Turks. Now it's possible that this may not be true, BUT; a deal is under negotiation with Turkey as part of it's response to the flood of migrants landing in Greece from Turkey. We also know that the Turkish conditions for this deal is the free visa movement of it's nationals into the EU. So are they holding off the announcement until after the UK's referendum ?      8)

Regardless of age, nationality, where they come or anything else for that matter ....in my opinion ANYONE who either preys on young kids and/or sexually abuses anyone of any age should be locked away for good or better still euthanised.   Evil scum !!

I suppose they could if they knew before hand but of course they don't know.   Just like they don't know who, or how many of those coming through, are linked to terrorist groups either . 

All very worrying but there are so many evil people born and bred on our own soils too doing the same either here on their own turf or abroad and there seems to be no way of easily spotting or identifying their 'type' and they get away with it unless someone bravely speaks out after they have offended and even then sometimes they are never caught or brought to real justice.  I know what I'd bloody do to them though !!

Well, we keep being told about this European arrest warrant and how the EU is essential to European security. Security is based on the co=operation of police and security forces, and not reliant on the EU. The Hungarians recently arrested a guy who was planning attacks in Paris, but apparently failed to inform the French until the last minute. A shared data base of convicted criminals and suspected terrorists, would help stop entry at ports and airports; but perhaps not those arriving in a dinghy across the channel !     8)