It's snowing :D :D

Dizzy

Did you wear a cap backwards and have the music turned up full with added bass while you were doing it Baz :lol: 

Of course I don't condone what you have been doing with your lad in the ca.  Very irresponsible and you're not a very good role model are you :P

At least when I used to try and do 360 deg skids on snow and ice in my old Triumph 1500TC many moons ago, which by the way I did perfect after a while, I had no kids on board. 

I hope my dads and my son aren't not reading this EEK !!!!

Oh goody just what we needed. Hope that it has gone before Monday otherwise it will be really interesting getting through warrington for the school run what with the road works on bridge foot as well as other places and the good chance that there will be some incident on the motorways or the runcorn bridge due to the increase in traffic to save the kiddies having to walk in the snow to school.

Still some people will enjoy getting that plastic sled that is full of cobwebs in the shed from the last time it snowed out and dragging the kids to the local park for screams and the obligatory video of somebody getting bowled over by a runaway kid on a sled.

oh good grief i just realised i am getting to be like my grandad moaning about the snow instead of enjoying it like i used to do. :( :sad: :lol:

Did you wear a cap backwards and have the music turned up full with added bass while you were doing it Baz :lol: 

Of course I don't condone what you have been doing with your lad in the ca.  Very irresponsible and you're not a very good role model are you :P

At least when I used to try and do 360 deg skids on snow and ice in my old Triumph 1500TC many moons ago, which by the way I did perfect after a while, I had no kids on board. 

I hope my dads and my son aren't not reading this EEK !!!!

It was my son who insisted we go out and do it Dizzy.... he was already in his dressing gown when he realised it had been snowing and got dressed again and made me stop watching "Kevin & Perry Go Large"....:)