Walking Day fairs.

pommie lass

yes to the victoria park fair don't know about stockton heath, dizzy will probably enlighten us as to that.

walking day fairs seem to spring up just about every where there is room these days, orford and penketh being two that spring to mind not forgetting that at present there is a "winter wonderland" one on the site of the ritz with proceeds going to warrington disability partnership.

if you are missing the walking days try the search facility at the top of the home page and search for walking day video as gary usually has this years on there and you also get to hear his dulcet tones as he interviews various people about it.

I've not been to the fair after Stockton Heath walking day for years but it's normally on the field on the left where you go up towards Walton Gardens and I think it's still held there. I've never taken any photos of it either only the walking day itself.   I seem to remember they did have the fair on Mill Lane playing field near Alexandra Park one year when I was a kid though but only remember it being there once.