Tweeting

Stallard12

I signed up about a year ago, but have no idea how to use it, can anyone help?   I just tried to send one to a news personality who is big into tweeting and encourages people to tweet her.  I found her list of tweets and at the side it said 'Tweet Dana Perino', I clicked on that and got a text box, typed my tweet and clicked on 'Tweet' (sorry to be repetative!).  I was then back at her list of tweets, but nothing had appeared.  Have I done something wrong or do I have to wait awhile?  I have all the passwords and name etc.

You need to be careful that it's the real Dana Perino because there may well be others using his/her name. After the name you should see @ and then if it's something like danaP3rino then it's not the real one. The other thing is that his/her Twitter account may be protected and only confirmed followers may tweet. With these you may need to follow  and wait for confirmation to tweet.

Thanks Gary,  We are leaving for a week in San Antonio in a few minutes, but as soon as I get back I will do it - my computer is bolted to the desk and I only use a flip phone.  This is how bad it is  - how do I 'follow' you ??? 

Go on twitter logged into your account - search for @GarySkent and click on follow - you may also like to follow @warringtonworld which tweets our news alerts at least once a day.

• 4 months later...