Ecuador v England

Robbo

No doubt one of the 'forum football experts' will clarify this, but I always thought that friendly's before the World Cup proper enabled a manager to fine tune his team ready for the big event.

So why play Rooney on the left wing. (Not sure he has ever played there before)

and Milner as right full back. (Not sure he has ever played there before)

and then replace Rooney on the left with Sterling who I believe plays on the right for Liverpool.?

and then replace Milner on the right with Flanagan who I believe plays on the left for Liverpool ?

and then replace Luke Shaw on the left with Stone who I believe plays on the right for Everton. ?

Even Smalling and Jones have only played together as central defenders a couple of times and on last nights showing that figure is unlikely to increase. 

After watching the latest performance England will have no more than three games in Brazil.

Slightly off topic, why does, why does, why does Adrian Chiles start every, start every, start every sentence three er, three, er, three er times?

After watching the latest performance England will have no more than three games in Brazil.

Slightly off topic, why does, why does, why does Adrian Chiles start every, start every, start every sentence three er, three, er, three er times?

So that neither Hoddle, Wright and Dixon feel left out.