litter wardens

Coffee

Why has Warrington not got litter wardens?

Went shops today, a young girl decided she did not like the cake she was given and throw it on the pavement together with the paper bag. Her mother ran it over with her pram and when I pointed out her little girl had littered she just ignored me.

I see litter being thrown from cars and people pick up litter from their garden and throw it into the street, only for the wind to blow it back.

Then you have the spitters.

An additional bounus to Warrington is that in many town litter wardens have made surplus money.

Bet they don't make much money in Warrington then!

I think litter just magically appears because there's so much of it and yet you don't see people dropping it. If you did, then most would think twice about saying anything because people that abuse the environment probably wouldn't think twice about abusing you. I must have bee lucky because in the few instances where I've taken people to task over it, they've always gone and picked the stuff up and apologised.

Bill :)

Bet they don't make much money in Warrington then!

I think litter just magically appears because there's so much of it and yet you don't see people dropping it. If you did, then most would think twice about saying anything because people that abuse the environment probably wouldn't think twice about abusing you. I must have bee lucky because in the few instances where I've taken people to task over it, they've always gone and picked the stuff up and apologised.

Bill :)

My garden has crisp packets,cigarette packs,chip cartons and odd drinks cartons on a regular basis they must beam down during the night as very few people walk past (cul de sac) ??  :ph34r: ??