UKIP under attack.

observer

Perhaps with your inside knowledge of the EU and ECHR Kije; you could explain why Greece, Spain and Italy are having such a problem with illegal entrants? Why for example, are they being kept in camps, and allowed to pursue bogus asylum claims, rather than being immediately returned to their countries of origin?

They have the same problem as we do, you need to know where they came from, as you know the UK can only return people if they know where they came from, can't understand why you bothered with your last post. They are also getting overwhelmed as they all have land borders with non EU Countries or in Italy's case a very short hop to one of there many islands, and very little help from other Countries who have the same attitude as you, it not our problem, well guess what it is. You think because the UK is not the entry point into the EU we have no responsibility, we do as many want to come here, open your eyes and see the whole picture.

I've no problem in helping the Greeks, Italians and Spanish safeguard the EU entry points from illegal immigration; if only the EU and ECHR allowed immediate deportation from the point of entry; had sufficient naval resources to prevent boats landing in the first place; and had agreements with Turkey, Tunisia and Morocco to tighten up their border controls. As for knowing where they come from - their native language would be a bit of a give away! But even if tightened up; this first line of defence wouldn't be enough, as those that slip through the net, tend to head for the UK for some strange reason; so we need to still bolster the UKBF and give them powers to deport at the point of capture. Won't happen of course, as long as we're involved with the ECHR and run by a liberal elite.

Syrians speak Aramaitic, Kurdish and a variant of Afghan, and what Country would you send the North Africans back to, as all of them have destroyed all their papers, you need to know where they come from, I am glad throw that your eyes are starting to open and you now know, it is nearly impossible to do what you want to do.

"Nearly impossible" but not impossible; the vast majority will be claiming asylum, in order to do that they presumably have to disclose what and where they are seeking asylum from; thus allowing the flight home (or to the next nearest "safe" country as per the Dublin Convention) to be arranged.

The French are, in my opinion, politically self serving & are only too happy  to  try & steal a march on Britain at every opportunity.But that is just my opinion & the reason i am a Francophobe ,politically speaking.

It's probably your prejudices that colour your opinion of Europe Davy, but at least you own up to them, which is to be applauded :wink:

You might still rid yourself of them, now that you have come clean :wink:

Admitting you have a problem is the first step

The "next safest Country" is where they already go now, as per the Dublin Convention (unless they can afford a direct flight to the UK); hence Somali refugees in Kenya; Syrian refugees in Turkey and Jordan. The problem arises when they decide to move from there.

No Obs the problem is when they do not admit where they come from, The UK has a problem with many like this, no where to send them.

You said "if the next safest Country agrees to take them" - I've merely stated the fact that they have and do "take them" and given examples. This protocol is established in international law by the Dublin Convention - so in theory we should be refugee free, other than volunteering to take them. As for discerning the origin of illegals, think your making it sound harder than it is, as language is a give away.

No it is not, most of South America speak Spanish, most of the Middle East

The Persian language is spoken in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Iraq, Kuwait Bahrain ect

Do you want me to continue, or do you want more, I cannot believe how ignorant you are on the World, no wonder your views are so narrow, you might suspect your refugees are from Afghanistan but unless you can prove it you cannot send them back, the economic migrants no this and destroy their documents. Not as easy as you thought.

Get real Obs, are immigration centres are full of people we cant send back, Why not just admit your ideas are crap and have no place in the real World. rip them up rethink them through.

How would finger prints help, it might stop them trying twice, but as we are talking about your idea of sending them back. Finger prints are unique but you cant place people to a Country with them unless they have had their finger prints taken their, but as most are coming from third World Countries or War zones that plan fall flat on its face.

I am surprised  Obs you normally keep your more ridiculous  ideas to your self, its not often that its this easy to rip them into the crap they truly are. You must have been desperate to come out with the accent one :lol:

• Downvote 1