VHS to DVD

harry hayes

Anyone in Warrington  do it?  Have a few to do rather than a one off.    Most towns seem to have a shop, but can't find one locally.  They are a bit bulky in the post.

Some of them were transfers from 8mm cine, done by dear old Eric Pep.  I could buy a machine (or kit) and DIY but prefer to have them done by someone with expertise.

Happy days

Irwin Video Productions Limited, Company Reg No. 5844371
Unit 16 Golborne Enterprise Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 3DR,

White Tree Films

2 Radlett Close
Penketh Warrington Cheshire WA5 2NY 

Teddington VHS to DVD

Address: 20, Teddington Close
Postcode: WA4 5QG
City/Town: Appleton, Warrington (Cheshire)
Main phone: 07792 459657

• Upvote 1

Oooh I just remembered what I bought last year on a whim... thanks for the reminder Harry as having just dug it out of my 'filing' cabinet I've not even opened the seal on it yet  :oops:

It's a USB video grabber and having just looked at the box it seems you just load the software on your pc and then plug one end of cable/connectors into your video recorder/player or camcorder and the other into the usb on a pc.

If after making enquiries at the places Wolfie has mentioned it turns out to be a costly if you have a lot and/or you fancy having a go yourself you are more than welcome to borrow the thing I bought and you can even break the seal on it and do mine for me too :):lol: