I Say Let Him Go To Scotland!.

algy

Ian brady has made a request to be declared sane and then to be transferred to a prison in Scotland where he can legally starve himself to death rather than be force fed as he has been for a number of years, I personally say "let him transfer, the quicker it happens the sooner we are rid of him".

Have to admit that although I agree with you Algy about getting rid and just letting him die (he must be costing us a fortune to treat and house), and also Baz's comment about dragging the evil <insert own word> behind a tractor so he suffers a painful and drawn out death...part of me thinks that he should be kept alive and made to suffer for as many years as possible for what he did and approved self starvation is just the easy way out for creatures like him !! :evil:

Have to admit that although I agree with you Algy about getting rid and just letting him die (he must be costing us a fortune to treat and house), and also Baz's comment about dragging the evil <insert own word> behind a tractor so he suffers a painful and drawn out death...part of me thinks that he should be kept alive and made to suffer for as many years as possible for what he did and approved self starvation is just the easy way out for creatures like him !! :evil:

Dizz, unfortunately the tractor option is out!, and I do see your point about letting him suffer although I don't believe he is suffering, every now and then he takes perverse enjoyment in dragging his name through the media and reminding the public just what he was capable of doing, the monster is a control freak as he demonstrated by the way he tormented poor Winnie Johnson, Keith Bennett's mother to her dying day. I can't print on here what I would willingly do to him!.

Fair point Algy and I must admit my view on him being force fed may have been slightly marred by the snippet I saw a few weeks ago of a prison in the USA (I think) where they shackled prisoners to beds or chairs when they went on hunger strike  and forced a tube down their throats then filled a funnel with liquid food to get it down while the evil creatures retched and gagged .  Apparently it was classed as barbaric and not very pleasant and some were saying the prison should be closed down.

Shame... not !!