The general purpose trivia thread for the terminally bored

Dizzy

Blimey didn't think it would freak you out that much.. and WRONGMO Fugs ? :unsure:

It's only a couple of eggs and thank goodness I didn't put them in a light bulb or bottle as you'd be well scared everytime you turned your lights on or off on or had a drink :lol:

Here's the orig... they were nice really (well not they weren't as they looked even worse which is what made me take a pic of them in the first place)

IMG_6583_zps3aed515f.jpg

I feel bad now (ha ha no I don't) so here's a nicer one of my son's hand playing another one of his guitars to help you sleep (actually I think that's my guitar) :unsure:

glow2_zpsf0a32e8c.jpg

Tweaked of course but that doesn't mean that it is cheating or that I wont try to stick it in 'something' tomorrow :lol::wink:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh I'm more relaxed again now... cheers mummy :wink:

I just closed my next attempt without saving though ..... THANKS MAN !!! :evil:

Damn! I could crush a grape and tear a tissue! I just spent nearly two hours making a picture, and it looked really good, then what did I do? I accidently deleted it and the damned program threw a wobbler and wouldn't let me retrieve it! :angry: I'm such a stupid bitch. I usually save my work after each step but didn't bother to this time. :angry: Going for a lie down before lunch arrives. :roll:

Damn! I could crush a grape and tear a tissue! I just spent nearly two hours making a picture, and it looked really good, then what did I do? I accidently deleted it and the damned program threw a wobbler and wouldn't let me retrieve it! :angry: I'm such a stupid bitch. I usually save my work after each step but didn't bother to this time. :angry: Going for a lie down before lunch arrives. :roll:

Remember Florence, patience is the mother of invention!. :wink::D:D

Cleo is Serif easier to use than Photoshop as I can't get the hang of that software? :unsure:

The version I have is easy to use Algy. I have had it for like yonks. Serif offered me the sample download of the latest version and to be honest I just didn't like it. Maybe because it's a completely different layout from the one I already had but also there were only a select few functions I could use on the free download, which did not nearly tempt me to buy the full version. In fact, two or three days later I deleted it nd went back to my old version. I have watched demonstrations of Photoshop on You Tube and, like yourself, couldn't get the hang of it and decided to stay with my old Serif Photo Plus even if somewhat primitive in comparison. I have had fun being creative with it over the years.

The version I have is easy to use Algy. I have had it for like yonks. Serif offered me the sample download of the latest version and to be honest I just didn't like it. Maybe because it's a completely different layout from the one I already had but also there were only a select few functions I could use on the free download, which did not nearly tempt me to buy the full version. In fact, two or three days later I deleted it nd went back to my old version. I have watched demonstrations of Photoshop on You Tube and, like yourself, couldn't get the hang of it and decided to stay with my old Serif Photo Plus even if somewhat primitive in comparison. I have had fun being creative with it over the years.

Thank's Cleo, I just may give it a try!.

Aww that's cute Cleo :D Don't forget to feed and water it though will you :unsure::wink:

Feed and water it? I will be serving it up on a plate soon! Got up this morning and found it had squeezed it's way out of the bottle. I went to the fridge to get some milk for my coffee and saw an empty plate on the shelf. It wasn't empty last night, it had some salmon on it that was intended for today's dinner. Went to the bathroom. Heard a lot of splashing and, on entering, saw it diving off the edge of a bathtub full of water. Splash! Water everywhere. It jumped back out and back onto the edge of the bathtub. Then, seeing me there, it waved a flipper and sang out. "Good moooorninnnng!" before diving back into the water. Splash! Then it raised it's head out of the water, waved a flipper again with another "Good mooorninnng!" Then it swam around while singing, "It's a lovely day today....."