Attack on Teacher

wolfie

Just been reading of the attack on 2 teachers, one of whom was head butted, the other ending up with a fractured leg, by a 10 year old boy.

The boy had a coin, which he was using to scratch a table top confiscated, which resulted in him kicking off.

The boys mother said "he's a good boy and it was the teachers fault for confiscating the coin" :roll: :roll:

It did say that this was in a behavioural unit, not an ordinary school. but it probably means that this child already had known problems and being in such a unit, surely staff are trained to deal with such outbursts?

Possibly, but seeing that his parent(s) are obviously aware of his 'behavioural' problems, why blame the teachers? :unsure: :unsure:

Possibly, but seeing that his parent(s) are obviously aware of his 'behavioural' problems, why blame the teachers? :unsure: :unsure:

Was I blaming the teachers? I thought I asked the question about them being trained to deal with such situations. (Note the use of the question mark!!!!) I also said, though you chose to miss this bit in your quote, that it didn't excuse the attack!

Please don't try to turn what I said into something else.

SL my reference to blaming the teachers was from my first post where the mother said it was the teachers fault.

My second post referenced -'seeing that his parent(s) are obviously aware of his 'behavioural' problems' why blame the teachers.

Nothing to do with you. :roll: :roll:

I have to disagree with Harry - I am a mother that heard things about my sons from teachers and worked ever so hard at letting my sons know that the teacher is to be treated and spoken to with respect. I think we do our children and our society an injustice when we do not make sure our children behave. We all have boundaries - children need them.

You can ask my sons - they learned alot on the wood pile - moving it from one corner of the house to another and then back.

:shock: Blinkin heck Mary! It's good to know there is another momma who taught her children respect but I didn't think you looked like the sort of person who gave her children meaningless repetative tasks to do as punishment. I see your pictures and I see everyone's favourite momma type! :shock:

Just goes to show you can't judge a book by looking at the cover. Now I will look at your picture and every time see Robert De Nero:lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1