Schnauzer Trimming

algy

Schnauzer.jpg

A lady found out that her dog (a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian. He found that the problem was excessive hair in the dog's ears. He trimmed and cleaned both ears and the dog could then hear just fine.

The vet then told her that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month.

She went to the pharmacy to buy the "Nair" hair remover.

At the counter, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady said, "I'm not using it under my arms.”

The pharmacist said, "Oh! Okay then, If you're using it on your legs, don't use body lotion for a couple of days, too."

Exasperated, she replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Oh! Well...uh...Okay, don't ride your bicycle for about a week."

:oops::oops::lol:

Good job I didn't go on to inadvertantly mention that hers is mostly black with a tiny touch of grey/silver and unless regularly clipped all over it gets very curly...or that it's the minature variety rather than the larger type :lol::wink:

Blimey, I think I'd better stop now ......

• Upvote 1

:oops::oops::lol:

Good job I didn't go on to inadvertantly mention that hers is mostly black with a tiny touch of grey/silver and unless regularly clipped all over it gets very curly...or that it's the minature variety rather than the larger type :lol::wink:

Or that it gets alot of pleasure when it's being stroked :shock:

I'm sure it does Wolfie :lol::)

... I was going to say that a tummy tickle, a treat or even a ball definately seems to surpass the level of pleasure that a simple relaxing stroke can achieve but I wont as you will probably all get smutty :P:wink:

I'm sure it does Wolfie :lol::)

... I was going to say that a tummy tickle, a treat or even a ball definately seems to surpass the level of pleasure that a simple relaxing stroke can achieve but I wont as you will probably all get smutty :P:wink:

Do you ever wish you'd never started something! :unsure:

This post could be going 'Gutter Bound' :wink::D :grin: :D