EU - in or out?

Gary

Again, being taken in by luvvie propaganda. The Police Chief was apparently a luvvie, not initially disclosing who the perpetraters were, in fact, trying to conceal it. Until victims came forward and pointed the finger at the migrants. This is the kind of luvvie denial that clouded the Rochdale grooming cases. But alas; we digress into the usual luvvie nonsense; have you found any more pro-EU arguments yet ?!     :lol:

Again, being taken in by luvvie propaganda. The Police Chief was apparently a luvvie, not initially disclosing who the perpetraters were, in fact, trying to conceal it. Until victims came forward and pointed the finger at the migrants. This is the kind of luvvie denial that clouded the Rochdale grooming cases. But alas; we digress into the usual luvvie nonsense; have you found any more pro-EU arguments yet ?!    

I have a great many reasons to remain in the EU, just don't fancy discussing them with a paranoid denier.  If everything you don't like to hear is to be dismissed as propaganda, lies or just you not accepting it, why would I bother pandering to your need to rail against something.  

Well you've dived right into a script: IE: that you can't draw a comparison between a large assembly of migrants and their antics in Cologne. As if there are things that the PC handbook forbids. Sorry, it's still a free country with free speech (just); and if something said, "offends" the luvvies sensabilities, it can't be bad imo - get over it.  So if we can escape that piece of PC trivia, perhaps you might find some factual argument in defence of the EU?  :wink:

So its pc trivia not vile scaremongering?  Imagine it was the other way round and a prominent Remain campaigner came out with something equally disgusting, you wouldn't be so quick to brush it under your carpet of denial I wager. lmfao

It's not vile scaremongering, you and your ilk are merely trying to make it so; in your never ending search to find something to be offended about. Cologne: offences committed by assembled migrants in rail station; authorities initially in denial; finally perpetrators identified by victims. This could happen anywhere there is an assembly of male migrants. You know the ones, all men of military age fleeing war. 8)    btw: with over 13,000 in prison, can't seem to work up the image of them all being choir boys !  

nope, can't say that I know of any who laid off all their indigenous staff on Friday and replaced them with EU migrants on the Monday.  My having to take your word probably means you have no proof of this happening either.  

First hand experience ,not read about, not googled.

I must say though ,the more i think about it,life after a "remain" win does seem rather grand & leisurely for the future UK population. Sitting at home living lives of leisurely obesity,dining on the fat of the land, while work is performed on our behalf by immigrant workers in order to provide the government benefits to keep us. It sounds a bit like the model for Roman society.

Just think, in a few short years,we too could be living in a basket case economy & actually become net beneficiaries of the EU with new infrastructure & other amenities all provided by the EU.

First hand experience ,not read about, not googled.

I must say though ,the more i think about it,life after a "remain" win does seem rather grand & leisurely for the future UK population. Sitting at home living lives of leisurely obesity,dining on the fat of the land, while work is performed on our behalf by immigrant workers in order to provide the government benefits to keep us. It sounds a bit like the model for Roman society.

Just think, in a few short years,we too could be living in a basket case economy & actually become net beneficiaries of the EU with new infrastructure & other amenities all provided by the EU.

So no evidence then, thought not?

Well I know this is hard to believe but I have heard enough lies , myths and fantasy from the quit side of the fence to last me a lifetime, I am not about to start taking as read any old tosh that they spout.

The sagacious PJ seems to be a figure of authority & a font of all knowledge so perhaps he could supply the evidence he needs.

Let me get this straight, you want me to go research your fanciful claims and provide proof of their veracity?  Tell your own lies, like Boris does.

Unlike you I carry information in my head, I may merely seek to confirm it now and then; knowing how pedantic some folk can be !     :lol:

That is so funny and ridiculous.  You use the internet all the time.  Are you honestly saying you NEVER use a search engine to find information??  When I do it why is it different than you doing it?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Errm, hardly ever: merely to confirm what I already know or think I know.  Unusual for youngsters nowadays, I know, who rely on it.   8)

so you get your info where?  From your head?  So you make it up?  Face it, you are fibbing again aren't you?  The world has changed and some old fools are struggling to keep up.  You stick to your encyclopeadias, like your ideas, they belong in a bygone age. 

There seemed to be some reference to Eastern European agency workers ,employed in grim conditions by Sports Direct ,the chairman of which is up before a commons committee to answer some awkward questions. That has been covered in the news today & is in the public domain for anyone to browse.

Sigh, so Sports Direct must have, if you are to be believed, laid off all their indigenous employees on Friday and replaced them all with EU migrants on the Monday.  Now I am no fan of Sports Direct or any company exploiting any worker but what you claim didn't happen here did it?  You either made it up or were taken in by some other urban myth, of which there are many circulated by various right wing/anti immigration groups.