Make a snowflake!

fugtifino

Click on "Make your own snowflake", right hand side, green background.

Eh... what green background and there is definatly no 'make a snowflake' clicker on the right hand side for me. It's just a blue background with a feint snowflake pattern that the words

'© 2011 Barkley all rights reserved. | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Please help us keep the snowflakes clean. Report offensive snowflakes when you click the snowflake. middle bottom.

Oooh it must work for others though as Algy has done it and Cleo's clearly seen it.

Maybe it's cos i'm using Internet Explorer :(:(:(

I WANT TO MAKE A SNOWFLAKE... AND I WANT TO MAKE IT NOW !!!!!!! :evil::oops::lol:

Ignore last post I typed in the web address on your snowflake pic and it worked then Fugs. Must be just my damn pc or browser tonight.

I did some snowflakes.... mmmm that's sort of addictive and reminds me of the many hours we used to do that with real paper ans scissors. This is far less messy though. I might be playing it for a while.

Here's one of my first ones... yeah I know not very good :oops:

6.jpg

Eh... what green background and there is definatly no 'make a snowflake' clicker on the right hand side for me. It's just a blue background with a feint snowflake pattern that the words

'© 2011 Barkley all rights reserved. | Terms of Service and Privacy Policy

Please help us keep the snowflakes clean. Report offensive snowflakes when you click the snowflake. middle bottom.

Oooh it must work for others though as Algy has done it and Cleo's clearly seen it.

Maybe it's cos i'm using Internet Explorer :(:(:(

I WANT TO MAKE A SNOWFLAKE... AND I WANT TO MAKE IT NOW !!!!!!! :evil::oops::lol:

Shall I make you Dizzy Flake lovey? :wink::lol::lol:

Ignore last post I typed in the web address on your snowflake pic and it worked then Fugs. Must be just my damn pc or browser tonight.

I did some snowflakes.... mmmm that's sort of addictive and reminds me of the many hours we used to do that with real paper ans scissors. This is far less messy though. I might be playing it for a while.

Here's one of my first ones... yeah I know not very good :oops:

6.jpg

It's more like a kaleidoscope lovey. :wink:

That's a good one Algy you are snipping nicely today :D:wink:

My other half just looked at all mine (yes I've saved them :oops: ) and he said they all look like grandmas paper doilies not snowflakes. Charming... he's right though :lol:

PS Wolfie that's cheating :P