Squad/Team for Leeds/Prediction

Wirewire

Wolves' 19-man squad to face Leeds: Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Mike Cooper, Rhys Evans, Simon Grix, Micky Higham, Chris Hill, Tyrone McCarthy, Joel Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Richie Myler, Stefan Ratchford, Chris Riley, Trent Waterhouse, Ben Westwood, Rhys Williams, Paul Wood.

I'd select:-

Ratch

Riley

Atkins

Evans

Monas

Briers

Myler

carvell

Higham

Mozza

Trent

Westwood

Grix

Blyth

Coops

Hill

Wood

I can see us winning 38-12

No Mick Monaghan...defeat unfortunately...We'll do a Leeds this season...sit on our backsides until the last three games of the season and then declare ourselves champions of all the galaxies.

Don't be so pessimistic - still a very strong team that will be too good for Leeds!

Defeat as predicted but not the hammering I feared.Michael Monaghan has become the key player for the Wire and when he's not there the team lacks some direction...Paul Wood had an absolute stinker and when he was withdrawn the team's performance improved no end. He just couldn't do anything right and unlike previous seasons he's now just not of the quality required. On the other hand Chris Hill came on and played impeccably.Has he ever made a mistake ? I still thought we may just win when Myler scored which for me was a perfectly good try..The referee told Mickey Highan to keep away from the play(which he did do)because he was offside...Then the video ref disallowed it for some unknown reason..I don't listen to the commentary so perhaps somebody who can stomach the Sky TV commentators can enlighten me. I'm not particularly worried at this stage because as Leeds proved last season you can still be declared champions even when you're not the best team in the game.

Defeat as predicted but not the hammering I feared.Michael Monaghan has become the key player for the Wire and when he's not there the team lacks some direction...Paul Wood had an absolute stinker and when he was withdrawn the team's performance improved no end. He just couldn't do anything right and unlike previous seasons he's now just not of the quality required. On the other hand Chris Hill came on and played impeccably.Has he ever made a mistake ? I still thought we may just win when Myler scored which for me was a perfectly good try..The referee told Mickey Highan to keep away from the play(which he did do)because he was offside...Then the video ref disallowed it for some unknown reason..I don't listen to the commentary so perhaps somebody who can stomach the Sky TV commentators can enlighten me. I'm not particularly worried at this stage because as Leeds proved last season you can still be declared champions even when you're not the best team in the game.

Higham infringed within the 10 following the kick so was technically interfering even though he didn't! :blink: