Press clean up?

observer

True Asp; but the search for "stories and pictures" won't stop, as they'll just transfer to the t'internet too. Q. is, will respect for privacy and journalistic standards improve, somehow, with the possibility of an instant release of a comment or photo, that can go viral, I think it may get worse. :shock:

It does not excuse the behaviour of the press but if people didn't have this ridiculous obsession with who is ****ing who and who has been seen in some nightclub with whoever - then perhaps they would stop filling their so-called newspapers with this stuff.

But I suppose that is like blaming drug addicts for the activities of the dealers. In this case it is often the parents who act like the pushers by the school playground - exposing their kids to this c*** by watching celeb based TV with their kids and bringing trashy newspapers and celeb magazines into the house.

It does not excuse the behaviour of the press but if people didn't have this ridiculous obsession with who is ****ing who and who has been seen in some nightclub with whoever - then perhaps they would stop filling their so-called newspapers with this stuff.

But I suppose that is like blaming drug addicts for the activities of the dealers. In this case it is often the parents who act like the pushers by the school playground - exposing their kids to this c*** by watching celeb based TV with their kids and bringing trashy newspapers and celeb magazines into the house.

You could always blame the Monarchy. :roll: :roll: :roll: