Waste of space.

observer

They need to wake up to what's going on in the world instead of listening to the Union bosses. All they want is another winter of discontent to get the Tories out. They aren't interested about the damage that strikes will do to the country and to the people. Times are going to be hard enough.

I see the teachers have got in on the act now. How they justify their salaries never mind a good pension amazes me. :roll:

However futile, I suppose they're looking after their own interests, like the politicians and bankers etc - unfortunately, we're not "all in it together", some are more "in it" than others - hence a case of everyman for himself. However, they may do better, if they funded a political Party that would really represent THEIR interests. :roll:

However futile, I suppose they're looking after their own interests, like the politicians and bankers etc - unfortunately, we're not "all in it together", some are more "in it" than others - hence a case of everyman for himself. However, they may do better, if they funded a political Party that would really represent THEIR interests. :roll:

Contradicting yourself there obs.

Just can't understand where your coming from Pierre; straight forward:- the politicos say "we're all in it together", the reality is - not if your wealthy. So (back to the peons), if they see bankers etc escaping the austerity net, who can't blame them for kicking off? It's interesting to hear the rhetoric from the Lib Dum Conference, and now even from the White House, about actually getting "the rich" to pay their tax dues - some hopes. :roll: