London team?..ha ha this says it all..

Latchford Locks

Well it seems some things never change ..crowds of 2,500 and a coach that insists he prefers signing antipodean players to Northern English.

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/west-london-sport/west-london-rugby/2011/08/18/quins-boss-i-d-rather-sign-aussies-than-northeners-109642-29258907/

Now the boys at Red Hall will have to bail them out sooner than usual with the inflated wage bills that will follow this influx of holidaying pensioners from down under.

Whilst our games rulers sit and watch our grassroots game die a slow lingering death.

Do I feel Bitter ? You bet I am :angry:

What they don't reveal when they claim crowds of 2.500 just how many of those are let in for free. How come they survive on such meagre crowds when Crusaders went belly up with crowds twice the size. They must have financial genius's doing the books or are in receipt of a secret subsidy from somewhere or other.Additionally they are changing their name next season and reverting to London Broncos. Is this another wheeze in which they are dodging their creditors ? They've done it in the past.

What they don't reveal when they claim crowds of 2.500 just how many of those are let in for free. How come they survive on such meagre crowds when Crusaders went belly up with crowds twice the size. They must have financial genius's doing the books or are in receipt of a secret subsidy from somewhere or other.Additionally they are changing their name next season and reverting to London Broncos. Is this another wheeze in which they are dodging their creditors ? They've done it in the past.

moneypit.jpg

I'm still staggered that London got another 3 year licence. They've contributed very little to Super league since their inception, haven't really developed beyond an Exciled Antipodean Club, and they get very few (if any) good Aussies who aren't well past their best.

And don't get me started on their crowds........ :angry: