gray haired pensioner should they do tv adds lol

tara_dad

well what a turn up sat down sunday drinking a cup of hot tea when I seen this man on TV on ITV after spilling my tea all over me I notes this man (gray haired pensioner) was advertising Warrington market. Saying Come down to Warrington market you had me convinced at frist i thought you where going to dance gary...lol I then thought there was a fire there the way you where going on about it. I near put my coat on to come have a look…………. Lol no Gary well done it’s was good………… god now I get to see you on TV is it pay back time or what :P not happy puting it on tv its on the frount page god what have we all done .lol :shock: or am i the lucky one that missed out the frist time this come out and now just got it please god why what have i done ..... :D was going to look at it again but can get over the fist look need some time to look again :P asked our tara have a look she said stop it he`s getting old now leave him alone stop picking on him .....lol gary have a look is paul still laughing in the back ground its not a joke he been tolled like he been telling you every time he see you trust me......

• Upvote 2

I see no-one has been brave enought to reply to you TD :wink:

I'd just about got over the giggles and teasing Gary now after seeing it on here the other week but I've not seen it on the TV yet... what channel was it on :D

Thanks for reminding me about it and it still reminds me of a double glazing advert though.... oooh here I go again... giggles are brewing :lol::lol:

I see no-one has been brave enought to reply to you TD :wink:

I'd just about got over the giggles and teasing Gary now after seeing it on here the other week but I've not seen it on the TV yet... what channel was it on :D

Thanks for reminding me about it and it still reminds me of a double glazing advert though.... oooh here I go again... giggles are brewing :lol::lol:

I've seen it twice, now. It's on Granada at around the 12:30 mark. A 'live' background would have made the ad much better.