Cheshire Steam Fair Daresbury 9th and 10th July

Dizzy

Event Date: 09-July 11 ends 10-July 11

Cheshire Steam Fair 9th & 10th JULY, Daresbury, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4AG

Steam Engines, Fairground Organs, Classic Cars, Vintage Motorcycles, Classic Tractors,

Stationary Engines, Vintage Commercials (Lorries, Buses, Fire Engines etc.) .... and more

Camping availabe too.

more info on their website here http://www.number1events.com/cheshire_steam_fair.htm

Dizzy,

your link doesn't work. It is shortening it but not keeping the complete link to click on.

Classic cars sounds good, I may make Sunday if the weather is not too bad..... I am in Warrington with one of mine on Saturday

Baz

Dizzy,

your link doesn't work. It is shortening it but not keeping the complete link to click on.

Classic cars sounds good, I may make Sunday if the weather is not too bad..... I am in Warrington with one of mine on Saturday

Baz

Only one classic show for me this Saturday!

Did you have to remind us of your video advertising Gary :lol::wink::P

Anyway enought hours in the day/weekend to enjoy both classic/vintage shows eh and you should definately go to them... they may display you too :D

Dizzy,

Baz

No idea why it stopped working... try it now Baz as I've just loaded the link again.

If not google Cheshire Steam Fair 2011 and you will find the pages

Might see you on Saturday if I get time to pop along to see you car... I will be wearing either a full face helmet or a carrier bag over my face so as not to divulge my true identity but will wear a yellow flower (not primrose) so you know I am a warr ww poster.

I suggest everyone does the same to these events. :lol: