Better not knowing ?

Dizzy

:shock::shock: Sometimes we are better off not knowing these things eh (well I am anyway as I don't likw creepy crawlies... :oops: )

Done with a "scanning electron micrograph" (SEM) ......the head of a maggot of a bluebottle fly

bluebottlemaggot.jpg

More close-ups of other things like fleas, wasps, bed bugs, spiders etc here ... EEK !! (click on right to scroll through if you dare)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/picture-galleries/7924099/Creepy-crawlies-Amazing-Scanning-Electron-Microscope-pictures-of-insects-and-spiders.html

:shock:

:lol::lol::wink:

PS luncheon meat for fishing from now on then Victor? One magot is scary enough so just imagine what damage a tin full could do to you :shock:

Did anyone look at the other close up photo's? The bed bugs were really horrid and looked like they had little white t-shirts on.

Equally horrid silverfish, flies and the thing that looked like it had two hands coming out of its mouth. Can't remember what it was but I'm not looking again :shock:

and just for those who aren't into fishing....

A DUST MITE

dustmite.jpg

A FLOUR MITE

flourmite.jpg

MORE MITES

mites.jpg

A DOG FLEA

dogflea.jpg

A WASPS HEAD

waspshead.jpg

A HUMAN HEAD LOUSE AND EGG (NIT)

humanheadlouseandegg.jpg

and a really cute one... A GREENFLY (Aphid) eating a leaf

greenflyaphidfeedingonleaf.jpg

and a HONEY BEE which is quite cute too

:oops::lol: post edited as that was clearly a caravan, a dog and a wolves flag flying high and not a honey bee (where's my bee gone then?) .... and Asp you posted after me so you either didn't really bother looking or you are just stupid :lol::P