Editor's choice ! Best mobile phone deal in the UK

Gary

I am with this company who has just sent out this email alert - and if you are looking to save money on your current deals it could save you a lot of money https://www.utilitywarehouse.co.uk/home/index.taf?exref=605676

If you don't like buying online (This is a secure site) send me an email and I will get somebody to come around and sort it out for you

garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk

Is it just me or is their website really confusing. :oops:

Gary if you are already with them and understand it all can you answer these question to save my brain from frazzling....... :oops:

HTC Wildfire on Value 500 tariff....

Tariff of ?10 a month + ?10 for smartphone = ?20 (is that right?)

Where it says Payment ?34.99 is that a one of payment for the phone ?

And where it says 'Cover' of ?6... does that mean a 'cover' to put it in and a one off payment of ?6 or is it monthly insurance? cover that's added ontop :?

And finally it doesn't say that you get any internet usage and also that you have to pay for customer services calls, voicemail etc. I think I got that bit right

Sorry for all the questions but I'm confused and we need 2 new phones asap and after looking for a new camera I cant be bothered to compare anything else today :?

Ta :D

You get commission on sales from this company.

The business does - pretty common practice in the newspaper world now with reader offers, holiday deals e.t.c. nearly every newspaper in the country does it now.

Quite happy to recommend utility warehouse which is a top 100 listed UK company which can save people money during these difficult times.

The small amount of commission we receive helps fund the cost of running this FREE website.

Is it just me or is their website really confusing. :oops:

Gary if you are already with them and understand it all can you answer these question to save my brain from frazzling....... :oops:

HTC Wildfire on Value 500 tariff....

Tariff of ?10 a month + ?10 for smartphone = ?20 (is that right?)

Where it says Payment ?34.99 is that a one of payment for the phone ?

And where it says 'Cover' of ?6... does that mean a 'cover' to put it in and a one off payment of ?6 or is it monthly insurance? cover that's added ontop :?

And finally it doesn't say that you get any internet usage and also that you have to pay for customer services calls, voicemail etc. I think I got that bit right

Sorry for all the questions but I'm confused and we need 2 new phones asap and after looking for a new camera I cant be bothered to compare anything else today :?

Ta :D

I have sent you an PM which should help you resolve all your queries :wink: